Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Fkhan

May 27, 2018
any one help me to full love more love with amy full quests or amy full save file plz.....

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Are bugfixes and all that jazz ever gonna come out for 1.6 or is he just gonna wait for 1.7 and continue from there?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys someone have try to use this new mod on v1.7?
Anyway i think we need to wait firebanes to relase the new mod, because there are more npc.
But if the mod work just to help us with reset hour is better then nothing. Because with the hour mod, with just can stay at the door of every palace and continue to raise relationship. Then after we have who we want, we can just continue the game.

Tribal155

Jul 31, 2017
Anyway i think we need to wait firebanes to relase the new mod, because there are more npc.
But if the mod work just to help us with reset hour is better then nothing. Because with the hour mod, with just can stay at the door of every palace and continue to raise relationship. Then after we have who we want, we can just continue the game.
I'm having an issue with this error since I tried the mod.
upload_2018-6-3_13-39-44.png

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I agree the time change is really the only one I use do to its convenience

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah why did't i read this first :D i did only broke my game and i'm too lazy fix or download it again maybe i just wait news mod and try again :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah he doesn't start work on new version till final builds are out, so just wait.

Reactions: Hakkira and rodona
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes