Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There is currently no bugfix only patch.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Do you think we could get a smaller patch-like version of this mod, or would that be impossible?
I already downloaded the game, before this thread existed and tbh. I don't really feel like downloading the whole game again.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You'd still need the game unpacked at this point to apply the mod, so I haven't really planned on doing a patch version.

I'll get the required files uploaded and a set of instructions so it can be patched as the day goes on.

Edit 2: I've uploaded a patch and included instructions to install it.

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'll be honest. This build took me about 10 minutes at most to make. And I've got it set up so that most of it is just gonna be drop right in to any new builds. Only thing that'll make me work is doing bugfixes and the when I get around to trying to fix his engrish.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I'll be honest. This build took me about 10 minutes at most to make. And I've got it set up so that most of it is just gonna be drop right in to any new builds. Only thing that'll make me work is doing bugfixes and the when I get around to trying to fix his engrish.
Do you actually plan on doing this? If so, you are a true HERO!!!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah. Had a guy who hated his bad spelling and grammar with a passion offer to do the text editing, so I gave him the 49k lines of text from the game to go through as he has time. As I get bugs put into the bug report, I'll take care of tracking them down, too. I've been playing with RPGM since 95 and have every version of it, so this is all pretty much second nature to me.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ok so maybe someone can explain it to me because something isn't working right or I'm just dumb, but unpacking isn't working for me for some reason.

Followed the instructions and downloaded the enigmaunpacker from the other topic like instructed, open it and click on the new life .exe in the folder but just get the error message about it not being protected by Enigma or being hacked(the same message that is in that topic that seems to have no resolution) and it won't unpack so I can add the patch.

So what am I doing wrong here, anyone?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Ok so maybe someone can explain it to me because something isn't working right or I'm just dumb, but unpacking isn't working for me for some reason.

Followed the instructions and downloaded the enigmaunpacker from the other topic like instructed, open it and click on the new life .exe in the folder but just get the error message about it not being protected by Enigma or being hacked(the same message that is in that topic that seems to have no resolution) and it won't unpack so I can add the patch.

So what am I doing wrong here, anyone?
You downloaded the first mega link? B/c the patched Download is only for those who have the original Download from Patreon page or From f95. You don't need that. Just the first mega link is full game with mods. And make sure you download attachment file and install as instructed for fix.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ok I'm dumb thats on me. I didn't read the line before, thought I had to d/l both.

Disregard lolz.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
was really put off this game because of the go get a job and try to manage time around it aspect. especially when you have jobs which pay less than your daily need or have reqs beyond the characters stats like repo. this mod has made the game worth another go thx!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
New version of the mod has been posted. Patch is updated as well. If you already have the old one, you just need to drop the data folder in the patch file into your game's www directory, overwriting all the files there.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes