Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
God damn give the dude a day or two sheesh.

Exactly, give the man some time to sort out the stuff because he has to redo all his work after each update. I may be wrong, someone can correct me on this, but I remember Firebane even asking members to make a bug list in the mean time....so do that!

Firebane take your time man, will wait to play with your mod :eazyHype:

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
hi
it's a good work. Thx Firebane.
I'm busy with the translation of this game, uff some times very difficult. The English is not good, some times it is
in spain, only.
I want to play the game in 2 languages, English and German. (Multi)

rand0mr00ts

Dec 17, 2017
Any update on the MOD? are you still working on it?, i can't even progress @NEW update v1.3.3 there's a bug at Maria quest in laboratory >.>

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The mod won't work for v1.3.3. I had to work all weekend, today is my first, and maybe only day off for a few, but I do plan to spend time working on the mod. Yes, if people could send me detailed reports of the known bugs, not counting the Width issue on scenes as this is a resource thing and I'm still only learning JS to be able to play with the scripts, I can get those fixed faster and hopefully not have to do multiple bugfix and mod builds.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
appreciate the effort, one of the bugs the current version has is a bug in the lab following maria's quest, players that started a new game, cant continue beyond that point.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
More details would be good so I can track it down. Otherwise, it's hard to actually find all of this without doing long trial and error.

Reactions: BobbyBigPlays

shinjilove

Nov 12, 2017
Maria's bug : Section.3 4.a -> 4.b
normal(v1.2) case -> maria say : follow me -> move to Dr.Robson's office
bugged(v.1.3.3) -> maria say : follow me -> maria is disappear -> Player character can move

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Guys,has the rachel's date options been removed?I can't see the ! for the correct answers.but other parts of the mod work well
Btw,really awesome mod! thanks a lot

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
I'm going to be working on it today once I get the rest of my things done at home. Hopefully I can get it out before I run out of energy and pass out.
take your time mate , no need to lose your mana and stam then you wont use any abilities :p .
people should wait and respect you time

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I think I've got the last of the big bugs that I know about fixed. If not, I can do hotfix files later. Especially if people send me saves right before the bugs to be able to test continuously. Need to do all the actual mod changes next. But I'm somewhere between hour 23 and 24 of being awake.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
honestly friends! dl yesterday, tested today...this modded version is nuts! iam deeply impressed on the work applied to this cuz it is completely an absurd world for me in understanding how such things can be operate on text basis only. just great
:noexpression: :noexpression:

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I ran into a problem after Roslavia quest where after going to school and trying to sit down in class he keeps saying that he has to talk to everyone. Tried that and it just repeats, like the first day at the school.
I also got stuck in Pams bedroom after connecting her computer with mine so that is evidently not fixed.Now this build was downloaded this afternoon.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes