Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hey @Firebane , can you add a shortcut to open the phone directly and also one to change the time instead of going through the inventory?
@baphometx One already exists. Press your page down key.

When i click My_New_life_unpacked.exe nothing happens! can someone help me?
Did you forget this step in the patch install instructions?
2.Move the files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory.

Also, you don't need to follow patch install instructions if you download the full mod version from the Mega link.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
When I get done with it. I'd prefer to make a bugfix version first for the people who would rather not have the cheats and other mods. Also, I need to see just what he's added with the new cheats he put in.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i ask, perhaps it has already been mentioned, and I did not realize it. The v.1.2 modded version is with fixed and xtras? So at last i know if i have alrady download or not. Because 3 day ego i download it. But now i see on the normal thread the new 1.2.1 version with fixed and extra. So i was thinking... perhaps now also the modded version have too.
Can someone tell me? Anticipate thankses.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry, no. I will change the thread title to reflect when the Fixed+Xtras versionis modded. I hope to get this done Wednesday or Thursday when I am off work, but that depends on how much I have to mess with BoN's code.

lolzlzlz

Nov 15, 2017
need help please, the mod patch is broken idk why but i can't open it with rar or zip

and i have a question does 1.2fixed version have changes in this modded version? like
-A tracker for what day of the week and day number you are on in game and other changelog?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The mod does not currently work with the fixed+extras version. I have to redo it each time due to added events or you would miss new content.

And you should try updating to the latest version of winrar or 7zip. This should fix your issue.

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Wow, I can't think of the last time I actually had to update WINrar.

Thanks for putting this together Firebane, this is some bro-tier work.

Antimage

May 9, 2017
When I get done with it. I'd prefer to make a bugfix version first for the people who would rather not have the cheats and other mods. Also, I need to see just what he's added with the new cheats he put in.
What's the ETA on the fixed version with mods and no cheats. Being a first time player, I dont want to use cheats

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
All the cheats are generally optional anyway.

Theres a cheat room and you activate what you want.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Pretty much the entire cheat room has been added in the Extras version of the main game via the lamp buy your computer. I will still be adding the time adjuster and the relationship/stat trackers to the phone, though. I'm working this weekend, I still have a few bugs to try and fix, then we'll see about getting the different patches and versions out.

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Keep up the good work. Thank you.

I can assume that terrible english comes from the original game? And has nothing to do with your version?

I've had multiple issues in the game where the screen fades pitch black but doesn't come back on (between events, coming out of shower, transfer to bedroom etc). Even tho the game world is still there in the background. Is it possible to make some kind of fix button to the phone for this? ie. turn off the fade.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It might be harder than what I really want to deal with. I'm going to try working on getting builds done here this morning, but I just got off of a full night at work.

Reactions: Hakkira

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks for doing this man. After i found this mod i just can't play the original game because it's sucks a lot without your improvements, so i always wait until you finish updating the mod.
Great job XD

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes