Archived [SoB] Fira

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
sasha isnot unlocked i have given her the subscription her pet event is yet to start
So the code where you are is:

if $gg['downtown_apt'] > 0:
if $data['events_sasha_pet'] = 0:
if $data['events_fira_chain_love'] = 0:'<a href="exec:minutes+=60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''first_sex_0''">Take her to your apartment

Sasha pet appears to be set if you lock Sasha in your bathroom for "training"
Fira chain love is set by having sex with Fira so you shouldn't have anything on that.

The only thing I can think of is that something has changed values in your save file, either a bug or a side effect of a cheat used.

To remove the requirements from taking her home open the game's QSP file in Qgen
Search for:
$args[0] = 'stud_club_11'

I would suggest changing the stud club 11 entry to the following: (you can just copy and paste my code entry over the existing stud club 11 section as long as you make sure to replace the full section)

Code:
if $args[0] = 'stud_club_11':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'

'<div id="right-column">'
        '<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/fira/stud_club_11.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
        '<div id ="text-show">'
            'I found Fira in one of the many rooms of this house. She odinochestve lay on the bed and her hand was shoved in panties. She caressed herself softly moaning softly. What to do now? Take them home or take advantage of the situation?'
        '</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
!            if $gg['downtown_apt'] > 0:
!                if $data['events_sasha_pet'] = 0:
!                    if $data['events_fira_chain_love'] = 0:'<a href="exec:minutes+=60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''first_sex_0''">Take her to your apartment</a>'
!                end
!            end
            '<a href="exec:minutes+=60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''first_sex_0''">Take her to your apartment</a>'
            '<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''valley''">Leave</a>'
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end
What I've changed is to comment out the existing requirements to take Fira home by adding ! to the start of the lines and added a new line which goes to Fira first sex 0.

This means it can easily be changed back if needed.

Reactions: chan1986

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018

if $data['events_fira_chain_love'] = 0:'<a href="exec:minutes+=60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''first_sex_0''">Take her to your apartment

Fira chain love is set by having sex with Fira so you shouldn't have anything on that.

The only thing I can think of is that something has changed values in your save file, either a bug or a side effect of a cheat used.

To remove the requirements from taking her home open the game's QSP file in Qgen
Search for:

I would suggest changing the stud club 11 entry to the following: (you can just copy and paste my code entry over the existing stud club 11 section as long as you make sure to replace the full section)

Code:
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'

'<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/fira/stud_club_11.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
        '<div id ="text-show">'
            'I found Fira in one of the many rooms of this house. She odinochestve lay on the bed and her hand was shoved in panties. She caressed herself softly moaning softly. What to do now? Take them home or take advantage of the situation?'
        '</div>'

!                    if $data['events_fira_chain_love'] = 0:'<a href="exec:minutes+=60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''first_sex_0''">Take her to your apartment</a>'
!                end
!            end
            '<a href="exec:minutes+=60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''first_sex_0''">Take her to your apartment</a>'
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end
What I've changed is to comment out the existing requirements to take Fira home by adding ! to the start of the lines and added a new line which goes to Fira first sex 0.

Thanks i will surely try this and let you know . Appreciate all the time and responses

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018

Search for:

Code:
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'

'<div id ="text-show">'
        '</div>'

!                end
!            end
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end

hi ,
i copied this and got the option to take her to the apartment but the next window is blank as shown in image ( Del1 & 2 ) , also if i choose to go to lova place it gives me option to play and leave image ( Del 3) .

Mike682

Sep 13, 2018
Sell Vova ecstasy: You will need to raise your Strength and Martial Arts for this route, you will need a bare minimum 500 strength, 600 martial arts.
DAMN! I have already refused to sell ecstasy for brick (How can I edit the QSP to start trading?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
This walkthrough assumes the following:
1. MC stats are maxed.
2. MC has >= 1000000$.
3. MC owns apartment in city.
4. Sasha is not chained in the apartment.
5. MC is either selling ecstasy for Tony AND Vovan is selling for you or MC blackmailed the dean into fucking him and Vovan.

Walkthrough:
· Between August 15th and August 30th go to university and make sure you got accepted.
· On September 1st got to university and give the girl 1000$.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan again.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan again.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan again, meet his sister.
· Raise Fira’s relationship by giving her football magazine and perfume. She’s at classroom between 12:00 and 13:00 or next to university between 18:00 and 19:00.
· Repeat (or cheat) until relationship hits 750.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan, ask about Fira.
· University, between 16:00 and 17:00 go school gym, locker room.
· Repeat the next day.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan, show him the pictures.
· Next day go to university, hall, talk to Vovan, ask about coach.
· Wait for a week to pass or set data['события_фира_депресуха_часы'] to 170.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan, ask about his sister.
· At this point MC either has to sell drugs for Tony and hired Vovan as a runner or blackmailed the dean into fucking him and Vovan.
· University, hall, talk to Vovan, ask about his sister.
· At 17:00, university, hall, talk to Vovan, go to his house.
· At 12:00 go to university, hall, meet history teacher.
· Between 13:00 and 14:00 MC will get SMS from Fira.
· At 16:00, university, gym, talk to Fira. Train.
· Next day, at 16:00, university, gym, talk to Fira. Train.
· Next day, at 16:00, university, gym, talk to Fira. Train.
· At this point make sure the MC owns the apartment in the city.
· Saturday, 19:00 go to the Poor Valley (?). Take her to MC’s apartment.
· At this point MC can fuck her at 12:00 in university classroom, get a random event after going to Vovan’s home at 17:00 from university hall or invite her to the apartment at 17:00 from university hall (only if she’s in the hall, seems to be a random event).