• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Finding old Corruption game

Demonfox999

Jan 12, 2021
There was a game that came out a while ago where you could corrupt the people in the house and around town, but when you do they change. One was a maid that was older, but then became younger. The house had a pool with 4 beach chairs. The maid also had a daughter who was staying there too. You could also corrupt a 7/11 store girl that could either make her more filled out or the same depending on which route you took. I don’t know if it was a pill or a potion or even magic, but some sort of corruption. Also the art style was anime ish. I believe it was also renpy

gumbyman

Jan 26, 2020
There was a game that came out a while ago where you could corrupt the people in the house and around town, but when you do they change. One was a maid that was older, but then became younger. The house had a pool with 4 beach chairs. The maid also had a daughter who was staying there too. You could also corrupt a 7/11 store girl that could either make her more filled out or the same depending on which route you took. I don’t know if it was a pill or a potion or even magic, but some sort of corruption. Also the art style was anime ish. I believe it was also renpy
it wasnt the game that had a name like "Simple story" or something like that