Finally...I am home.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
My god...i finally found it....the paradise of F95.....I have long awaited this day since the shutdown of Kick Ass Torrents. Iv tried to find more of f95 and where he posted and now I have. I am home at last lol It's a pleasure to be here and to see so many fans like myself. I hope this place continues for generations to come.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi and welcome to our community. Please read the and get to know the website with this . If you have any doubts make sure to see our team in this . Enjoy it here and welcome home :)

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
lol welcome home brother! And yeah i felt the same way, found his first forum then he made this one. So glad there is a place for fap games that isn't a virus haven like most of the places out there.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Yeah i only could find the beloved F95 on KAT and after that went down i lost all hope and faith....then I found this safe haven lol Im glad the works not only continue but thrive. ^~^

Reactions: NetZero

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
A YEAR, its already been a year since I first found my new home. Time really flew by huh? I'm happy to still be here and even contribute a few times. Here's to another year!

Edit: Thanks to muttdoggy for giving me my 100th like! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy