Unreal Engine Abandoned FeyFantasy [v0.0] [MegamiGames]

QVIMERA

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
... Continue, duh. You may also require to re-vamp the WARNING screen, as it is cutting off in the middle of the sentence.

Anyway, right now it feels like a tech demo and I have seen similar. The camera ideas are... interesting, but somehow weird, too. It's hard to explain. They feel a bit choppy as they are, while their intend is fluid usage. However, considering this is a 0.0.1 version (imo), this is a great foundation.

I am, as off now, interested, but I'd like to wait some more what to expect. If this is shaping up slowly you can expect my support.

TL;DR: Good tech demo and interesting ideas. I am watching your progress with growing interest.
Thanks! This two person team will work hard in order to correspond your interest. There will be more maps, characters, and features in the future! And lots of polishing! :)

QVIMERA

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
I see the potential in this but the controls feel off - given similarly designed games...

Also Not sure why the game is that big in terms of file size given the demo content... I'm guessing you added a bunch of materials in advance?

That said, again I see potential in this
Thanks! We will try to polish those controls as we add at the same time the main gameplay features!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
In this current demo is not possible, but there will be barefooted females too in a future :) .

Thanks but I hope you can make them naked only like the demo in the next version especially if there is a character creation where you change hairstyle and stuff

Reactions: QVIMERA

sfdsafasdsfa

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for your words! Glad that you like the idea!, there will be multiple protagonists of different genres. As the project has only a month, we only have two characters but others will arrive soon! :)
Hello the creator, I would like to suggest that you probably should add graphics change, so the game would be playable for people who have weak computer or laptop. Thank you for reading!!

Last edited:
Reactions: QVIMERA

QVIMERA

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Hello the creator, I would like to suggest that you probably should add graphics change, so the game would be playable for people who have week computer or laptop. Thank you for reading!!
Thanks for your interest! I will make my best trying to make that the next prototypes take less resources.

Sep 12, 2017
Good luck on your game, I like that you gave her some nice heels, but it seems the sample images are all we're getting so I'll probably try it after a few years

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
It's a shame people have some kind of fetish with uncanny valley models, VN and Renpy, so they support those garbage games instead of gems like this one.
Nah, people just learnt that 99% of this kind of games go nowhere regardless of the support. So if they see something like that "game" (more like a proof of concept than a game) most people will come back after a year or two to see if there is at least 20min worth of content. Another thing is, even if devs are working on a game like that and they get support it's still a really slow process so paying like 10$ every month for 20-30 min of content every year is not a tempting offer. This is not about some weird fetish, most people would love to play games like that instead of VNs, but it's just not reallistic.