• Bestiality

• ? Write-in Below

Results are only viewable after voting.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am hoping when i finish the first chapter of my game it will be just as good.
Love and romance with lots of kissing and hand holding in a great story will go down very well here for all the incest lovers.
Wish more dating in games. Lab Rats 2 has some dating in it but need to be better ones and more types would be nice.
Very seldom the girls go after MC, its mostly MC after the girls.
Internal view of the deed would go down nice also.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Love and romance with lots of kissing and hand holding in a great story will go down very well here for all the incest lovers.
Very seldom the girls go after MC, its mostly MC after the girls.
Internal view of the deed would go down nice also.
My game will definitely have all that. Even a pure romance route for everyone. Actually, the story will have three of the four main female relatives already in love with the male main character. I don't want to reveal too much for the sake of the story but i am pretty close to finishing the last route of the first chapter as far as the storyboard goes. I am still learning to code with atom though it's gonna be a while before i can convert to storyboard to ren'py.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Countlesses of Harems and impregnations are heavenly combinations,repeatable impregnation after birthing offsprings also a must, not to waste any ovum,positioning for sex(i prefer to say it breeding/mating) are regulars such missionary or doggystyle

breeding and impregnating countless various females,doesn't matter the race or even other creatures as long as it have nursing tits, childbearing hips,fertile wombs,and big birthing asses,

Combined with incest i prefer mother(or sisters) and son, dad&daughters are not welcome but doesn't matter

And more perfect if with shota(will matches with incestous mother/Milfs and big sisters) ,i like seeing cute small things barely trying to inseminating big plumps curvy things, sperm cellsare also smaller than ovum thought(dave and goliath?)

The offsprings? Just numbers is okays or make it more complex such you can play as one of yur son and (breed yur moms)continuing to spread the seeds you think is better,combined with battle war strategies games, breeding a whole a lot of armies from selections strong males+virile females=better offsprings

Procreations fetish is bestest of the Bestest tags/genre fetish that can be combined with others but i won't bless it if its with :NTR,gore,necro,

Others i neutral is with :futa,doms,

Lolis? Im a Hunter, Milf hunter, lolicons are preys for FBI.
straight shota is the limit,teaches candidates of alphas to breeds the milfs

There still many things i must wrote here to concieves best and better Author/devs or games

Sex is about the true of its pure Goals after all. To create Lifes, a lots uncountables and infinites of lifes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
My favorite fetish is corruption father son gay incest wish there were more games with father son incest content in it cause some of the incest games here don't have a father son incest content

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My favorite fetish is corruption father son gay incest wish there were more games with father son incest content in it cause some of the incest games here don't have a father son incest content
There is very little interest in male on male incest.

Sister/brother incest has the most interest with mother/son then sister/sister after that goes m/f/f incest then at the very last end of interest is male/male incest.

Less than 1% is for m/m incest and the other 99% is split with the m/f incest with brother/sister holding onto about 55%.

Demirincar

Jun 7, 2017
I have a serious upskirt/panty fetish (to the point where I have spent several hundred dollars buying used panties from girls on Pantydeal). Pregnancy and internal view of penetration/creampies are my other fav fetishes.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
romance - my favorit fetish

Also: female protagonist pov, male domination, gonzo, BBC, otome, humilation, ntr