• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.3.15] [ViNovella]

2.70 star(s) 18 Votes

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i cannot pass stacy bathroom scene it gives me the following error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/scenes/character_scenes/sy/sm1cs-sy001.rpy", line 471, in <module>
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 58, in end_scene
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 54, in progress_story_after_scene
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 9, in activate_story_line
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 90, in unpause_story_line
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/renpy/labels/locations/lst_locations.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "code/scenes/character_scenes/sy/sm1cs-sy001.rpyc", line 471, in script
  File "E:\Games\SM-0.3.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\SM-0.3.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/scenes/character_scenes/sy/sm1cs-sy001.rpy", line 471, in <module>
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 58, in end_scene
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 54, in progress_story_after_scene
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 9, in activate_story_line
  File "game/code/classes/story_controller.rpy", line 90, in unpause_story_line
  File "E:\Games\SM-0.3.15-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
SM 0.3.15
Sun May  5 20:44:29 2024
View attachment traceback.txt

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
This game really needs a gallery, wtf did the dev not implement that first thing....
It needs a proper WT too. Its not fun to just guess were to go and when.
I just finish some endings at FL and its hard to think it is the same developer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It needs a proper WT too. Its not fun to just guess were to go and when.
I just finish some endings at FL and its hard to think it is the same developer.
well i have had no trouble finding what to do and when.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I can't talk to stacy about the studio and can't invite her to the park, always says busy or wrong time. Is there a specific day in which to do it?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I can't talk to stacy about the studio and can't invite her to the park, always says busy or wrong time. Is there a specific day in which to do it?
Just in case anyone is having the same issue and doesn't wanna read before commenting (like me) the sad solution is restart

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
It was one of the things I was talking about. Did not remember the day or the time, but I have to try like hell before I got it.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else feel like the pacing of this game is incredibly disappointing compared to the original? Each release seems to have a disappointing amount of content, and the layout of the game makes every character feel robotic. "Go to apartment. Talk to Stacy. "YOU ALREADY DID THAT TODAY". Go to sleep"

Also, I WAS initially ok with the sandbox aspect, but in hindsight it feels like a huge error in judgement (though I do appreciate the ability to disable minigames)

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Anyone else feel like the pacing of this game is incredibly disappointing compared to the original? Each release seems to have a disappointing amount of content, and the layout of the game makes every character feel robotic. "Go to apartment. Talk to Stacy. "YOU ALREADY DID THAT TODAY". Go to sleep"

Also, I WAS initially ok with the sandbox aspect, but in hindsight it feels like a huge error in judgement (though I do appreciate the ability to disable minigames)
I dunno, I enjoyed the game and I normally can't stand sandbox games. This one is fairly straight forward and not too grindy in my opinion though. I actually kind of hope we'll get to buy the stuff for the studio as well, picking out furniture, cameras, backdrops, and everything else a studio/home would need as they start to get money from making amateurish videos to making more high quality ones. I also turned off minigames, heh.

Reactions: cbomb

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I dunno, I enjoyed the game and I normally can't stand sandbox games. This one is fairly straight forward and not too grindy in my opinion though. I actually kind of hope we'll get to buy the stuff for the studio as well, picking out furniture, cameras, backdrops, and everything else a studio/home would need as they start to get money from making amateurish videos to making more high quality ones. I also turned off minigames, heh.
I love the idea of being able to customize the studio. Would be great if the devs implement it.

Reactions: Estius

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Are you on their discord? If yes, you should share that idea there. If not, let me know and I'll share it there.

Reactions: Estius

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Are you on their discord? If yes, you should share that idea there. If not, let me know and I'll share it there.
No, I'm not. Would be great if you share it. Might not be something they have in mind, but it would be a fun addition to the game. (y)

Reactions: cbomb
2.70 star(s) 18 Votes