J

JulieSissyGurl

I really like how this is turning out, a lot more that girl life. <3
Thank you! c:

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Guys, the club and the gym says = (Location not coded yet). I can´t work out at the gym yet?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Written like garbage with no sense of progression towards turning feminine, you just wake up in the hospital with tits and a vagina for no well defined reason.

JIm312

Jun 20, 2017
I feel bad for asking but dis grindfest is beating me and if somone could plz upload there save with the waitress job?

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Guys, short game?
Yes and no, not much content so far but quite a lot of grinding like in all QSP games.
I really like this game tho. Almost everything seems in place. The worst part is the start or into or whatever you call it.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Yes and no, not much content so far but quite a lot of grinding like in all QSP games.
I really like this game tho. Almost everything seems in place. The worst part is the start or into or whatever you call it.
I did offer my help in proofreading but didn't get a reply. The writing is altight but of course needs a lot of grammar correction.

Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
Is there a way to increase income (or a cheat to add money) without having to save EVERY penny on a regular 9 to 5 job for $15 each day? (gonna take about 300 years to make enough money to buy anything at all)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Is there a way to increase income (or a cheat to add money) without having to save EVERY penny on a regular 9 to 5 job for $15 each day? (gonna take about 300 years to make enough money to buy anything at all)
Start a work at the bank you'll have plenty of cash.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
A save for 0.24.2 for all you lazy bastards, after fucking Mark (dating option open) with decent looks working as a waitress. After meeting Peter Drable (you only need to call him to start the maid branch).

Reactions: Namco15 and Rangerf

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
After you got raped you lost your ID, is there anyway of getting a new one?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote