zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
fs.jpg
Overview:
Player starts as male, clerk working in Medical Science Center. Due to one of incidents he got TFed to woman.​

Updated: 30/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre: Vaginal Sex, Transformation (Male to Female) , Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Handjob

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download(s):
0.24:
0.23 -> 0.24:
0.24.2 (only new qsp):

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is the game natively English? I'm only confused because I thought only Russians used QSP.
It is in English, no idea if the original version is in Russian

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
If it's an English QSP game that isn't machine translated, I'll gladly take it :D
Judging from the original post in the TFGS, it seems in English and not machine translated. However I haven't played it.

Reactions: MattC95

xort

Jun 1, 2017
"You already should paid rent for previous month, so if you will not get promotion today you gonna be kicked away on the streets in few days."

Well either some translation tool is getting better or this was actually written by a Russian in English.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
lol this game is actually not dead ? i tried it last year and no updates until now.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Judging from the original post in the TFGS, it seems in English and not machine translated. However I haven't played it.
Dunno if the dev is native english, but he doesn't seem to be Russian and the game seems to be developed with English first in mind.

And yes, he's released a couple updates in the last few weeks after a very long hiatus.

And i have to say that the maid storyline has been quite interesting so far.

Hope he keeps up development this time, because it's actually quite well done.
Have to say though, it's really hard to get to any of the kink, dev may want to rebalance things a tad.

Reactions: wep

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I don't think I've ever played a game that surgically transplanted my brain into another body before.
Not much in the game for the size of the download.

U

User_159419

Basically it's Girl Life's rip off.

If you're into that type of games look up Girl Life on TFGS, it has way more content.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote