skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Ahhh yes. In speaking of genna and cheats. I think there is a glitch with her. On my old character there were 2 of them. One sat on the computer and didn't talk. The other would either give you +75 cred or chocolate depending how you answer. Would talk about asking for another favor but never elaborated and you can do it over and over.

Definitely might try to save the foot content for later. I don't necessarily love it. But I like it more because feet are gross and a dominant demanding something like that is the part that gets me. Also, is there a way eventually to avoid the feet and losing will power after you run you long distance run and collapse?

Also what is your strategy with begging? Is it worth it? I learned that once you beg once, that person will treat you like property forever. Some of them I don't care because because their "normal interaction is give me a 35 coin burger and I'll give you something worth 10 coins. But I'm afraid I'll miss content or special trades if I beg certain ones for coins.
With the current update being harder than past updates. the begging was like its own cheat for money and food, so now begging is not worth it. However, on the patreon/ discord, and this forum, people complained about the harder difficulty for a femdom game that caters to toilet slavery, feet, facesitting, and vore/unbirthing so a cheat was added for unlimited money in the dorm room.
Check your towel in your room 40x and then after that it will give you 500 coins.

Reactions: Yourseatcushion
Mar 31, 2024
With the current update being harder than past updates. the begging was like its own cheat for money and food, so now begging is not worth it. However, on the patreon/ discord, and this forum, people complained about the harder difficulty for a femdom game that caters to toilet slavery, feet, facesitting, and vore/unbirthing so a cheat was added for unlimited money in the dorm room.
Check your towel in your room 40x and then after that it will give you 500 coins.
Hey skinny...... thank you so much for taking time out of your weekend going through tips and hints with me. I really appreciate you. That is a really good nugget of info to know. My second play through is going a lot better. My will power is starting to drop. So far it's around 58. But hopefully when I unlock the Mrs H. Content that she can help me out with that. Both my energy and food is over 100+. I unlocked some scenes I must have missed in my first play through. That's really cool. Your info really went a long way :)

Reactions: skinnyj69

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
It seems "Clean Shrunken (LVL2) is broken, after cleaning a spot perfectly I always get noticed and then it seems impossible to finish the cleaning perfectly. Is there a way around this?

maxest

Oct 5, 2020
An interesting fact that no one has written about here. If it becomes boring and monotonous, try to interact with things in the world, with everything you see. Be it the window of your room or books in the library. About the books in the library, there is even a section on femu religion if you check each cell by aiming at the cabinets. There are so many pleasant little things you can contemplate in the game, even a description of the flowers on campus B, 2nd floor.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Dang, after having stepped down from destroying the western civilization Schwab is now working for Salia?
I guess he's trying to make up for the awful things he's done, but still!

Reactions: Mces

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
How far is this game from completion and about how long does it currently take from start to finish?
theres quite a bit of content, but you pretty much have to wander around and talk to EVERYONE but once you know whos who you can figure everything out, also you should sleep in your classes at least once because that also triggers questlines
also certain things wont trigger until later dates (eg game day 42)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
theres quite a bit of content, but you pretty much have to wander around and talk to EVERYONE but once you know whos who you can figure everything out, also you should sleep in your classes at least once because that also triggers questlines
also certain things wont trigger until later dates (eg game day 42)
I always make a point to talk to EVERYONE in an RPG (Except for Amira in MGQ Paradox). I will be sure to sleep in class at least once so I don't miss the questline you mentioned. About how long is the game in terms of hours though?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes