• Hate female domination, only man can dominate

Votes: 265 5.1%
  • Hate any kind of domnination

Votes: 65 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a new question, right now this is a choose the scene you want to see line-up, will it some day be built into a full Visual Novel?

Reactions: Fapmaister

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
"Attitude towards femdom among F95 users"

What's the difference in the options and what does female domination mean?
On this site that tag is used to mean every fetish on the internet including gay sex, so it becomes an unanswerable question.

It has no definition in short, ask the users their interpretation of the meaning and you'll see what i mean.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
"Attitude towards femdom among F95 users"

On this site that tag is used to mean every fetish on the internet including gay sex, so it becomes an unanswerable question.

It has no definition in short, ask the users their interpretation of the meaning and you'll see what i mean.
Female domination means women sexually dominate men, nothing else.

But the poll is dumb. Isvrat's previous game is mostly femdom and people here come to see more of it. No wonder 85% of votes are for this fetish.

"Internet poll confirmed that 95% of people like participating in internet polls."

Reactions: arthtrh and bobcate

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Female domination means women sexually dominate men, nothing else.

But the poll is dumb. Isvrat's previous game is mostly femdom and people here come to see more of it. No wonder 85% of votes are for this fetish.

"Internet poll confirmed that 95% of people like participating in internet polls."
See this is a lie.
I looked up Kidnapped by the Mistress and by image 3 you already have gay sex.
Femdom has no definition and is defined as whatever it's current audience finds erotic.

If what's wanted is more of the fetishes and not The Fetish then i guess my question is answered.
it's simply a rhetorical question.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
See this is a lie.
I looked up Kidnapped by the Mistress and by image 3 you already have gay sex.
Femdom has no definition and is defined as whatever it's current audience finds erotic.

If what's wanted is more of the fetishes and not The Fetish then i guess my question is answered.
it's simply a rhetorical question.
Getting fucked up the ass by a woman wearing a strap on isn't gay sex my dude. I mean I'd never do it but that doesn't make it gay. Pretty sure there was no gay content in that game, haven't played through all of the bad endings so maybe there's some hidden there but I didn't see any. There was pegging, there was trans on male, pretty sure there's also trans on sissy but no man on man.

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
@Isvrat could you add back an exit button? I don't like to press alt+F4 to quit a game.
I didn't realize someone uses non-window mode. Okay, I'll add it! (y)

Got a new question, right now this is a choose the scene you want to see line-up, will it some day be built into a full Visual Novel?
No. The branch mechanic with the ability to select which scenes to watch and go back to a scene you've already watched is a feature, not a bug.

In my opinion female domination has a set of features that distinguish it from regular sex and male domination, like licking (feet, armpits, genitals), chastity belt, more talking/humiliating in the process, feminisation/sissyfication, and many others.

The fact that almost every game has this tag is the result of either trying to put in more popular tags, or adding tags that are present in 5-10% of scenes.

That's right. Also, the game is called "femdom stories" so not everyone will click on it. However, firstly I take that into account, and secondly the difference between the first and second answers (love or dislike hardcore) is also important.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't realize someone uses non-window mode. Okay, I'll add it! (y)
Thx (y)

The fact that almost every game has this tag is the result of either trying to put in more popular tags, or adding tags that are present in 5-10% of scenes.
Some games have just a scene in the entire game not even with a LI but the tag is needed or the snowflakes complain. Some games have just one LI wich is dominant with mild femdom, but you can still dominate all the other LI, it feels weird.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Getting fucked up the ass by a woman wearing a strap on isn't gay sex my dude. I mean I'd never do it but that doesn't make it gay. Pretty sure there was no gay content in that game, haven't played through all of the bad endings so maybe there's some hidden there but I didn't see any. There was pegging, there was trans on male, pretty sure there's also trans on sissy but no man on man.
Women with strap-ons fucking guys are women having sex with a man and falls under heterosexual/femdom. Futa/trans with dicks fucking guys are men having sex with a man, and I would consider this homosexual/maledom. There are no chicks with dicks, that's just dudes with tits.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
In my opinion female domination has a set of features that distinguish it from regular sex and male domination, like licking (feet, armpits, genitals), chastity belt, more talking/humiliating in the process, feminisation/sissyfication, and many others.
I guess everyone has a different definition of femdom and might be a bit too broad of a term to be useful as a tag in most cases. Personally, I think a lot of femdom games completely fail in their approach to femdom, simply because they do not feature any ballbusting whatsoever. I consider it so central to the theme that any femdom game without it feels lacking, hollow or unrealistic without it. There is no greater demonstration or symbol of female dominance over men then women abusing, mishandling and toying with the very encapsulation and source of masculinity in men, in a way that can never be reciprocated back. But then most of the femdom games I find seem to treat bb/cbt as an afterthought, somewhere way down the line past farting and pissing on dudes, or futas built like the mountain ass-fucking or money-shotting a guy.

Reactions: holaje12

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess everyone has a different definition of femdom and might be a bit too broad of a term to be useful as a tag in most cases. Personally, I think a lot of femdom games completely fail in their approach to femdom, simply because they do not feature any ballbusting whatsoever. I consider it so central to the theme that any femdom game without it feels lacking, hollow or unrealistic without it. There is no greater demonstration or symbol of female dominance over men then women abusing, mishandling and toying with the very encapsulation and source of masculinity in men, in a way that can never be reciprocated back. But then most of the femdom games I find see bb/cbt as an after-thought, somewhere way down the line past farting and pissing on dudes, or futas built like the mountain ass-fucking a guy.
So following that perspective having sex with a 6'2 200 lb muscular and super hairy trans man is straight just because he has a vagina?

leo5298

May 23, 2022
So following that perspective having sex with a 6'2 200 lb muscular and super hairy trans man is straight just because he has a vagina?
A woman taking male hormone pills is still a woman. There's plenty of straight women out there who are large and hairy too, and it doesn't make any of the man that have sex with them, knowing they are women, gay for it. Those women may not be feminine or be attractive women but they are still women. You could make the argument that a gay man might be attracted to a woman that looks like a man, on a surface level, but that's a separate argument.

I've seen games tagged as femdom that actually made the decision to have a mechanic to manage the amount of cum the MC is forced to swallow from Futa's before getting sick. If you don't see anything wrong with that, then that just tells me that the femdom tag is way too broad or loosely employed of a term to be used constructively.

Last edited:
Reactions: holaje12

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Trans or anything with dick is not femdom dont get confused that just domination not femdom femdom is pure girls that whyfull on femdom games dont have dicks.

devs who put that there just wamt to attract more subs or just likes some gay
Plus there is no futa in this gsme more lkke crossdresser or trans not futa i know futa there but there nl futa.

Reactions: leo5298

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
ehh first game was nice but this choose a scene isnt going to do it for me, anyone know a good VN like this or like the first game?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmm...Perhaps making a poll about favoring femdom in a thread of a femdom game that is a sequel to another game that features very heavy femdom, is not the best way to get an accurate response.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I guess everyone has a different definition of femdom and might be a bit too broad of a term to be useful as a tag in most cases. Personally, I think a lot of femdom games completely fail in their approach to femdom, simply because they do not feature any ballbusting whatsoever. I consider it so central to the theme that any femdom game without it feels lacking, hollow or unrealistic without it. There is no greater demonstration or symbol of female dominance over men then women abusing, mishandling and toying with the very encapsulation and source of masculinity in men, in a way that can never be reciprocated back. But then most of the femdom games I find seem to treat bb/cbt as an afterthought, somewhere way down the line past farting and pissing on dudes, or futas built like the mountain ass-fucking or money-shotting a guy.
That just sounds like you have a very specific fetish. Femdom is a broad kink. Female in a sexually dominant role. That is all there needs to be for it to be femdom. It ranges from light to hardcore/very messed up. Seems like you are on the extreme. That does not make anything else not femdom though.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes