• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
prolog_7.png

Overview:
Female domination comes in many forms. In this game you can familiarize yourself with this fetish and dive headfirst into the world of femdom!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: Isvrat - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English, Russian
Prequel: Kidnapped by the Mistress
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

ezgif-2-1c8b805c4b.gif ezgif-2-1b111c9934.gif ezgif-2-2dd97adf09.gif ezgif-2-6bcad17b7a.gif pic3.gif ezgif-2-26bc343b16.gif
ezgif-2-1b47550126.gif ezgif-2-130812b39e.gif ezgif-2-b45bc01157.gif ezgif-2-307825162b.gif pic2.gif ezgif-2-e8d597073d.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Lmao some of the girls in the main picture are Koikatsu's vanilla girls. I even played with the pink haired woman and the red-haired petite girl many times

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Lmao some of the girls in the main picture are Koikatsu's vanilla girls. I even played with the pink haired woman and the red-haired petite girl many times
Yes, Anna (pink haired) has a standard model left over from the old game when there was no time or desire to pick something from the free DB. Now her standard model is a meta that emphasizes the essence of the character and synergizes with the plot.

But Mary (red-haired) is actually quite different from the standard model, you got mixed up.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Yes, Anna (pink haired) has a standard model left over from the old game when there was no time or desire to pick something from the free DB. Now her standard model is a meta that emphasizes the essence of the character and synergizes with the plot.

But Mary (red-haired) is actually quite different from the standard model, you got mixed up.
That you mention it, the red-haired girl actually has brown hair in the Koikatsu vanilla cast ,so you're right on that one.

And the pink haired girl, i really enjpyed her personality in Koi, though the fact she was still a virgin was pretty funny and unbelievable.

Anyways, how animated is your game? If most sex scenes are animated, i might give it a shot. I'll play pretty much anything as long as it has enough animaitons and have NO scat (or if it does, have an option to toggle it off)

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Anyways, how animated is your game? If most sex scenes are animated, i might give it a shot. I'll play pretty much anything as long as it has enough animaitons and have NO scat (or if it does, have an option to toggle it off)
I think the degree of animation is above average.

There some scat scene in the game, but it is only available at certain selections and before it starts there will be a warning with an option to skip it if you enable them in the settings. (similar to other fetishes)

1705024816236.png

Reactions: mistercoon

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I think the degree of animation is above average.

There some scat scene in the game, but it is only available at certain selections and before it starts there will be a warning with an option to skip it if you enable them in the settings. (similar to other fetishes)

View attachment 3254094
Alright, seems good enough for me to give it a shot. Thank goodness you thought about a warning system and an option to skip scenes, otherwise i would've been caught completely by surprise given the fact the uploader didn't put a scat tag to it (i think the game should have the "scat" tag, even if it's skippable)

Reactions: Isvrat

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Which ending does this follow? As a non femdom fan I was really surprised by how good Kidnapped by the Mistress was. There was something really heartwarming about it after you got through enough and it was surprisingly funny at a lot of points.

Jul 14, 2020
Which ending does this follow? As a non femdom fan I was really surprised by how good Kidnapped by the Mistress was. There was something really heartwarming about it after you got through enough and it was surprisingly funny at a lot of points.
The developer has addressed this in the forum of the previous game. It follows the ending where the MC stays with Mary and the sister stays too.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Since this is a sequel to kidnapped by mistress the only questions I want to ask are.

Will there be more content with Alex trying to steal the Male MC from Mary?

Will there possibly be any content with Anna setting her sights on the male MC to maybe claim him for herself?

Obviously Mary will keep the sister for herself.

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
It's worth clarifying that although it sometimes call it sequel, this is not a sequel. It's an independent game that doesn't require passing the first part and there are many differences. In the new game, the story doesn't focus only on Mary and MC (now it's "MC" -> "Din"), but is divided into branches with Mary, Saki, and Alex. Not every arc has the MC from KBM being an important part of the story.

Will there be more content with Alex trying to steal the Male MC from Mary?
Yes, it will be a plot trigger at the beginning, but is not a the main part of her story arc. She will have her own separate storyline.

Will there possibly be any content with Anna setting her sights on the male MC to maybe claim him for herself?
The MC from KBM is not the center of the world now and Anna doesn't really care about him. She won't risk her relationship with her daughter for this, but a couple scenes between will happen.

Anna will be more involved in the Saki's story arc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It's worth clarifying that although it sometimes call it sequel, this is not a sequel. It's an independent game that doesn't require passing the first part and there are many differences. In the new game, the story doesn't focus only on Mary and MC (now it's "MC" -> "Din"), but is divided into branches with Mary, Saki, and Alex. Not every arc has the MC from KBM being an important part of the story.

Yes, it will be a plot trigger at the beginning, but is not a the main part of her story arc. She will have her own separate storyline.

The MC from KBM is not the center of the world now and Anna doesn't really care about him. She won't risk her relationship with her daughter for this, but a couple scenes between will happen.

Anna will be more involved in the Saki's story arc.
Sweet, thanks for the answer.

Alex was ma fave in KBM, I was little bummed that there wasnae a full choice to say, I want to be with Alex, other than the endings which comes from getting Mary arrested when the MC goes into the city with her.

Reactions: Anonymous100
Oct 9, 2020
In the tags there is also the futa/trans genre but so far I haven't seen futanari or anything like that, will it be an option that will be added later or has it nothing to do with it?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In the tags there is also the futa/trans genre but so far I haven't seen futanari or anything like that, will it be an option that will be added later or has it nothing to do with it?
<- that one is the trans character (not futa) getting fucked in the ass

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes