PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
How the actual fuck do you make money in this game? I've only found 1 way.
You can also do some things for a few monster girls and make money that way. Be warned that it's a one time thing only.

Also, what item do the Skullgirls want? I've been trying to find it and for the life of me, I can't seem to get it.

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
karate club if you can withstand their attacks you get 50 gold( hard)
working in cafe (75 coin)
thats all for now i think
You can also clean toilets for 10 coins (second floor of gym building). It takes 15 energy and can be done multiple times per day.

lestar06

Dec 25, 2017
You can also clean toilets for 10 coins (second floor of gym building). It takes 15 energy and can be done multiple times per day.
Or, you can also press 6 times the number 0 to activate a cheat menu (same to close the cheat).
There some function that i don't know, but you can give you Money and Energy with .

May 11, 2018
Beat the goblins, fuck the goblin for goblin money, find the shopkeeper goblin behind the big tent to get the infintie stamina mushroom, then just spam the basic work. You can only do bakery once a day but I'm pretty sure you can repeat the gym thing?

ValsThorn

Jun 27, 2018
Would be cool to add more Foot fetish related content, the way it is now, is alright, but wish it can be more developed.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes