4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The images seem to be encrypted, Do anyone know how to fix that so we can look at the images? at first glance it seems to be in PK/06(PKzip) but its not. why hide the pics like that :( lol

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
It is impossible to extract the game from the archive, please post it. An implicit version of the game is very necessary.

CONGO

Aug 29, 2017
versions from MEGA and Zippy downloaded - rar can't be extractet. file seems to be corupted. Thanks for any help.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
same problem in win10: rar "cant be opened as an archive"
Hmm, I'm using WinRAR util just in case that makes a difference.

darktoz will be one of the best fem/futa dom game maker in the future if he just stop messing around and focus at 1 project everytime the guy have 3 games going at the same time and yet he want to make some comic and thats bullshit , you cant be a good dev if you cant finish what you start.
I think he burns out/gets bored quickly on projects, and wants a change.
What he needs is a few years in a full time job with long.. endless.. understaffed projects.
Then once his soul is crushed, he'll have no problems working on the same thing for a long time :p.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Hmm, I'm using WinRAR util just in case that makes a difference.
I think he burns out/gets bored quickly on projects, and wants a change.
What he needs is a few years in a full time job with long.. endless.. understaffed projects.
Then once his soul is crushed, he'll have no problems working on the same thing for a long time :p.
7Zip works just fine to unpack winrar files.

Sounds like he needs a strict Mistress that keeps him working on the same project lol, well dont matter to me becouse i like all his games :D

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i like all the games of this guy... femdom games, futa on male games is not very popular to make.. a few games in the market.. well... a ghost market.. but Darktoz build up us a loooot of fun and role playing... i waaaaant moooooore futa and strapon and a girl withc glasses (is my most fetish) hehe. A big hug for all!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes