4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, but equality was not exactly what I was thinking when I proposed we could "turn the table"...

For now I won't play this game until there is evidence it is not just about being a sissy male all the way to the end, but I will peek this thread every now and then to see if there could be a way out of hell in the plot(and to bring hell to them bitches...) .
My thoughts exactly. Just going to lurk in here when it comes to the updates.

If the MC works hard enough to build muscles/buff when he gets out of the place to a secure location, and goes after the women who humiliated/disgraced him for later parts of the game, then yea this game would really pique my interest. I don't see any other game that ever had that type of concept before.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Considering how the MC looks, I highly doubt it
The MC is BDSM tournament looked just as bad, and yet he got out of hell. There will probably be a way to turn the tables, but only on some specific characters.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to transfer/import my saves from the previous version? I launched the update and none of my old saves are showing up when I attempt to "Load" them. :)

Please let me know.

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Here is the update I guess it is short based on the changelog I haven't played it

Invalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Can somebody upload it with valid link? Thank you

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Invalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Can somebody upload it with valid link? Thank you
In the OP there are four valid links.

johnadam2017

Aug 31, 2017
its giving me an error "unable to find locale data files. please reninstall" however i did reinstall many times
please help

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Updated: 12/06/2018

You have to always see this part, and no, it isn't the latest, there is now a public version here (which is the latest):

Ah I see, thank you

I saw a patreon post from yesterday so I figured I'd ask around here, completely forgot about his website.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes