4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've downloaded FemdomCity_64fix.rar from MEGA and Workupload and for both files my 7zip says the archive is invalid. Anybody had the same problem? Really want to try this game.

Try to extract with some other program. Like winrar or something.

libuhipuho

Jun 22, 2018
Try to extract with some other program. Like winrar or something.
I've tried with WinRAR now, but I also got:
"FemdomCity_64fix.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Either the file is damaged (unlikely, as nobody else complained...) or I can't download it fully from some unknown reason :( Thanks for trying, though :)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've tried with WinRAR now, but I also got:
"FemdomCity_64fix.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Either the file is damaged (unlikely, as nobody else complained...) or I can't download it fully from some unknown reason :( Thanks for trying, though :)
I just downloaded it and works fine, so files are fine. It is something on your end. I don't know. Try "repair" option in winrar...or to download again.

libuhipuho

Jun 22, 2018
I just downloaded it and works fine, so files are fine. It is something on your end. I don't know. Try "repair" option in winrar...or to download again.
Ok, thanks very much. I'll try to sort it out. It's good to know that it's on my end.

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
Here is the update I guess it is short based on the changelog I haven't played it

Changelog:

- Hopefully got rid of the most annoying bug in the history of Darktoz Games

- Betty Mayhem and Big Mum now in the game, you can talk to big mum and watch TV - an interesting scene with Beatrix de Jaager with a kicker ending that is definetly not for the heart-feinted!

- Game should run more stable overall due to optimized code

- you can press ctrl (control, or STRG in german :) to speed up dialogue and scenes. that is usually better than using the skip button...who is still a bit messy to deal with

--> What is next?

I will finish the demo outro of Femdom City, which should not take too long (get the premium supporter credits in, render one or two preview pictures of what's coming)

Kinkster vote of which of the 3 currently not available jobs should be done next

The next episode of Captured by Dark Elves. I will most likely focus only on that project for two weeks or so to get the new episode out. Should be enough.

Known Bugs:

- When scrolling to the right side of the Blue Oyster, Map and Character Sheet are bugged!

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Personally I like to have a hard/bad start because it gives a sweet feeling when I take revenge in the future muhuhahaha. But well it doesn't bother me the sub content.
It doesn't seem like you will have that revenge though, you will just be a sissy forever...

This game has a very interesting concept and story, if by some chance they make a route in which you would be able to turn the table on them bitches it would be an awsome game even for male chauvinist pigs like me... but I guess this would be too much to ask...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It doesn't seem like you will have that revenge though, you will just be a sissy forever...

This game has a very interesting concept and story, if by some chance they make a route in which you would be able to turn the table on them bitches it would be an awsome game even for male chauvinist pigs like me... but I guess this would be too much to ask...
it would be even better if there wasn't any sissy/futanari in it

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

I actually find it perfectly possible, we have an evil plot and not all characters are okay with it. We have for example the police officer. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more characters that think about equality.

Of course I totally expect endings in which you don't succeed and end up as another male slave.

it would be even better if there wasn't any sissy/futanari in it
If there wasn't futanari I'm quite sure it would still have strap-on, but well personally the only thing that I find extremely hard to stomach are extremely demeaning actions, for example there is a moment in which you are ordered to lick your cum, I just say yes and skip.

From a logical point of view I have to wait for my chance for a comeback, but things that I extremely dislike I just use that great thing called skip :).

Reactions: zazzaro

Iskall

Jan 19, 2018
Off topic: Normaly i wouldnt care, but can someone add an k in Darktoz name in the Developer part, in my opinion its kind of insulting misspelling anyones name, even if is not on purpose and im not blaming uploader since its easy to misspell(belive me i know)

On topic: I hope this is gonna be as good as the asylum one, now that rocket my socks off :D

Edit: After reading it i know i misspelled somewhere because it feels wierd reading it, just dont know where :p

Edit2: Thank You :D

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if there were more characters that think about equality.
Yes, but equality was not exactly what I was thinking when I proposed we could "turn the table"...

For now I won't play this game until there is evidence it is not just about being a sissy male all the way to the end, but I will peek this thread every now and then to see if there could be a way out of hell in the plot(and to bring hell to them bitches...)

I let the fight for equality for the sjw out there...

Reactions: Shades19

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, but equality was not exactly what I was thinking when I proposed we could "turn the table"...

For now I won't play this game until there is evidence it is not just about being a sissy male all the way to the end, but I will peek this thread every now and then to see if there could be a way out of hell in the plot(and to bring hell to them bitches...)

Considering how the MC looks, I highly doubt it

Reactions: JohnnyMarco

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

Hahaha, well if you wanted a male dom ending then I find it impossible, at most you will get revenge over your enemies so if it gets added be happy with that :).

And I haven't seen sjw fighting for equality, more like for a crazed logic.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes