4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I started a new game after beating it once and the futa scene in the bathroom and the vampire scene didn't trigger.

Garou

Nov 29, 2017
How many reputation i need to get a contract? Well....can you get a contract in this demo?

I really liked the game, waiting for the next update.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Oh, come on...
Why every freaking femdom game must have strap-on/futa on male sex?
Pretty much because it's pretty standard 'dom', the one doing the poking. To avoid it you'd need something more like a pure BDSM style. Because as soon as sex comes it, think that's going to be standard content.
------------

Theme wise seems very much like a redo of his Dark Drow game, minus the slave/job mechanics that maybe he found too difficult...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I have to say that I enjoy to have an extremely bad starting situation, because what I enjoy the most is to fight back and defeat my enemies.

One of the types of characters that I like the most are the manipulative ones that if you aren't careful they are gonna use you as a puppet or something worse. That's why I appreciate any game that goes outside the norm, because most adult games are too easy and they depend on your choices only if bad things are gonna happen or not.

For me femdom city is fresh air, however I want to truly struggle and end up having my revenge on the characters that made this situation.

libuhipuho

Jun 22, 2018
I've downloaded FemdomCity_64fix.rar from MEGA and Workupload and for both files my 7zip says the archive is invalid. Anybody had the same problem? Really want to try this game.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes