4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Only reason I'm gonna play this is so I can live out my Jade femdom fantasies

Even so tho who puts their MC in Jean shorts like tf

Darer

Mar 9, 2018
Could someone help me? When i start the game he show black screen and no more. What is the problem?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
"I'm going to fuck them all up, I don't care is their name is Chris, or John, or..." *insert MC name*

Well that was just classy.

Reactions: Belphegor007

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
MANTIS :D

This is just genius. Too bad that it is in such an early stage...looks like the dev is still balancing.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Oh very nice so far, really atmospheric...and those jobs x'D
I wonder why he didnt chose ren'py...realy clunky with whatever this is.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Nice first start, i hope there will be some dialog before the job events later though so it feels more alive.. anyone that know how to extract the images so i can see if i missed something in the game?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Same developer, same lack of content.

To be serious however, this game does have serious bugs with scenes overlapping and the game freezing. Keeping in mind it's a first release, (and I assume not a full release.) It really shouldn't be begging for patreon money.

Reactions: DouglasCosta

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Same developer, same lack of content.

To be serious however, this game does have serious bugs with scenes overlapping and the game freezing. Keeping in mind it's a first release, (and I assume not a full release.) It really shouldn't be begging for patreon money.
It's not even a release. The dev called it a 'tech demo', and he released the story update just to let patreons know what it is about. Not the devs fault his games get requested here right away.

I have no freezes, but I got the annoying picture overlap as well. Maybe someone who is his patron can let him know that this is a real issue and annoying as fuck!

Reactions: cacalo and zazzaro
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes