Seeking Female protagonist with some tag

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Hello guys, I've been downloading from this site by some time and tried a lot of games, rightnow I'm afraid I've finished the stuff i can enjoy so I decided to try ask for some help in the forum, I have already surfed around other posts about female protagonist games but not everyone share the same taste

I have played some games and it's gonna be hard to remember all of them, I know already about anna affection, devin's life, a wife and a mother, road trip, officer chloe, alansya chronicles, lily of the valley.

Well if you know something i miss i would be really happy to know. What i totally dislike is stuff with orcs and other non-human stuff, I don't mean i don't like fantasy worlds, but I don't like sex scenes with monsters etc. I'm not really into physical violence but I don't exclude a game for this, I'm much into blackmail honestly and lately I'm enjoying devin's life a lot for the students/younger than protagonist blackmail part, I might be discovering a new taste I guess, anyway i think the games i want are much similar to the ones I've read already.

Also, maybe someone more expert than me with the forum can help me, is possible to search with more than one tag? To add another tag other than female protagonist in few words.

Thanks a lot for your time >-<

DlanorKnox

Jun 13, 2018
One game that probably is up you're alley is Elena's Life. If you don't mind slow corruption you can give Fountain Of Mana and Coming Of Age a try. just like you i mostly like games with female protagonist and corruption.

If you need help with looking for more games, there are dozens of Hentai RPGM games on this website with female protagonist, corruption, blackmail. you probably don't like the censorship but if you wan't i can recommend some of my favorites.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I have played Elena's life already, I was thinking about starting fountain of mana but I had seen it's a bit complicate, still I will give it a try, have you played it? it's easy to follow the walkthrough?

About those RPGM games I'm very curious about it, I don't really mind censorship and I like hentai

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@kira07

How to search for multiple tags:

1) Go here:
2) Type which tags you want to use in the tag search bar separated by a comma.
example: female protagonist, corruption, rape, etc.
3) Click on 'Search'.

Note: You can either type the full word or start typing and choose from the drop-down menu.

Reactions: pedifily and kira07