Seeking Female protagonist RPG/ACT with functional bondage equipment

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
Hi.

I'm looking for a specific kind of games that features female protagonist(s) and wearable bondage gears. I know there are many games with BDSM elements but most of them are only showed in cutscenes, and don't have any gameplay influences. I want to find more games where you can wear (whether consensually or not) bondage gears, which change both your character's appearance and gameplay.

Here are some examples I can think of right now:

The Moral Sword of Asagi - This is one of the best. The enemies can lock you in various bondage gears like harness, gag, etc. You have to go to certain NPC to take them off. Being locked in restraints not only changes the visual but also makes you vulnerable to certain attacks.

Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality - An action RPG. You will be captured if defeated by enemy, and forced to fight in an arena in bondage. Being in bondage limits what skills you can use. Also you can choose to wear the bondage gears by yourself.

Cursed Armor I - There are gears like chastity belt, handcuffs, etc. The restraints change how you interact with NPCs and events, and require certain keys to unlock.

THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST: The Last 7 Days of Hasumi - An enemy can lock an armbinder on you, making you unable to fight back or get out of transformation. The story is pretty good too.

I appreciate it if you guys have some other recommendations.

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
3072, but I didn't play long enough to know how indepth it is.
Thanks for the reply. I've played 3072AD. The content is not very much atm, but it's pretty promising. The only drawback I see is the gameplay is a little too linear. You don't really have a choice with what to do when in bondage, instead you can only follow the main storyline.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018

There's a download for the Japanese version on along with a partial translation.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Lilith's Throne has two varieties: a selection of typical bondage and latex gear as well as sex toys for characters to wear with physical effects such as gags or blindfolds, and enchantments which can restrict or even enslave the wearer (probably better not to use the latter on yourself though). One major caveat though: the game is text-based so while it does have item graphics it doesn't show characters let alone worn clothing.

Edit: Trap Quest is similar in terms of mechanics but focuses on predicaments and has little to no furry content. No visual display of most bondage gear on your character either last time I played but at least it does have character visuals.

Last edited:

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
There's also some in A Drow's Life, but the segments are also linear and not very interactive; you do get more if it if you play poorly.
Yes I've played A Drow's Life, and it feels a bit linear. The DID tropes are essentially interactable cutscenes. I just wish it allows you to explore the maps when bound.

There's a download for the Japanese version on along with a partial translation.
Oh I haven't heard of this one. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Lilith's Throne has two varieties: a selection of typical bondage and latex gear as well as sex toys for characters to wear with physical effects such as gags or blindfolds, and enchantments which can restrict or even enslave the wearer (probably better not to use the latter on yourself though). One major caveat though: the game is text-based so while it does have item graphics it doesn't show characters let alone worn clothing.

Edit: Trap Quest is similar in terms of mechanics but focuses on predicaments and has little to no furry content. No visual display of most bondage gear on your character either last time I played but at least it does have character visuals.
Thanks for the recommendation. Actually I prefer games more visual based (call me impatient but I have headaches reading long text XD).

Have you tried Key of Egg and Seed of Evil?
I played a little bit Assassin Maid from the same developer a long time ago. I can't remember any wearable bondage gear in that game (though there indeed are a lot of torture cutscenes). However I've never played the two other games you mentioned. Do the games have different gameplay, or was I not deep enough into the game?

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
I'm afraid in that regard nothing ever will come closer to Skyrim(and probably FO4) with Devious Devices mods.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I guess you can try these, some of them are also available at this site:
  • Kinky Dungeon - a strict roguelike with bondage as primary content.
  • Vinculike https://f95zone.to/threads/vinculike-roguelike-like-dungeon-crawler-development-thread.155359/ - an action roguelite with bondage as secondary content.

• Ero Witches and Ero Dungeon - I didn't play them much yet, but overall looks fun.
  • Solas City Heroes https://f95zone.to/threads/solas-city-heroes-v1-0-3-mr-zed-mrzgames.102161/
  • Super Spy Simulator no lewds except bondage but the latter is good :)
  • Ghost Castle and others from
  • Tie Me Up - very unfinished, but may be worth a look.
  • Mira Co Rescue - unfortunately mostly abandoned but already has quite a lot of good content (I guess the best of RPGM games I've played).
Also there are Escape Games by Aelie and I have faint memory that there was a bondage combat - but now double-checking and can't find those, so maybe I've lost a link to a cool "online" game (mostly text though, I don't remember if there was graphics at all).