Seeking Female Protagonist game where the MC is not a complete retard?

Nov 4, 2017
I recently tried to play Fleeting Iris and my god, glue is a too fancy meal for the MC
Also rape is a big turn off except if its used maybe once or twice for story purpose

I already played Detective Girl of the Steam City,
Overgrown Genysis (didn't like it, almost every H scene are rape)
Roundscape ADorevia
Claire's quest
Caliross
Bad Memories (loved it but short)
Dog Days of summer
JOHN
Anna EA

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
My protagonist is sort of a blank slate, but you could pretty easily play her as a model honor student who becomes a master mage.
She's supposed to be more of an "ordinary girl" type character, although she can be a bit of an idiot such as hatching a plan to get her friend laid because said friend feels like she's not sexy enough. She's not a moron though, if that helps!

My game's a bit more lighthearted too, so I don't think it's too rapey or anything. Link's in my signature.

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
Good girl gone bad is good and complete. Despite the title, you can actually just play as a good girl. Or you can become a complete degenerate. Worth a few playthroughs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Nov 4, 2017
My protagonist is sort of a blank slate, but you could pretty easily play her as a model honor student who becomes a master mage.
She's supposed to be more of an "ordinary girl" type character, although she can be a bit of an idiot such as hatching a plan to get her friend laid because said friend feels like she's not sexy enough. She's not a moron though, if that helps!

My game's a bit more lighthearted too, so I don't think it's too rapey or anything. Link's in my signature.
I'll play it thanks

Good girl gone bad is good and complete. Despite the title, you can actually just play as a good girl. Or you can become a complete degenerate. Worth a few playthroughs.
I forgot to mention that i already played it along with Our Red String

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Here are some games that I like, not all of them but they are a pretty decent sampling. I think most of the games are geared more towards, or have options, for, smart or capable female protagonists. I left out ones I saw mentioned already and I provided some info on some of them.

A Wife and Mother - Urban setting. Very slow developing storylines, little sexual content.
Afterlife - Male to Female. Dystopian setting.
Alenja's Adventures - Fantasy VN. There are puzzles and games that complicate gameplay for some.
Angle's Redemption - On Hold, some rough content though. Combat heavy.
Angelica Origins - Urban Fantasy with school setting in Italy.
Arizona - This might interest you., a little closer to Anna EA type content but school age prog.
Autumn Boulevard - Lots of gross males...but mostly you can avoid them. Horror themes.

Bloodlines: Revamp - Male or Female prog. Anti-cheat annoys some players. (HTML)
Bright Past - Urban life, hard times, fighting for her dreams.

Casual Desires - Urban life, happy girl with bright future and options.
Catherine's Adventure - Fantasy. Buggy even while complete. Corruption is present but can be avoided.
Celeste Blake - Sci Fi
Cheeky Episodes - I am new to this one. Still developing but seems okay.
Chemical Change - Male to Female. VN. plays somewhat on how you make choices for the MC.
Chronicles of Leridia - Fantasy. Choose to be sexually corrupt with abuse and rape or virginal.
Cloud 10 - Sci Fi Male or Female prog.
Coming of Age - Depends on how you play but the point of the games towards "naughty" behavior.
Corrupting Kayleigh - Urban. Corruption but with choices on ending things or how the corruption takes place.
CyberSin Red Ice - Cyber Punk

Defenestration - Far less content if you play smart. (Post apocalyptic - dystopian USSR setting.)
DemonHeart - Fantasy (No sex VN)
Descent - Urban. VN Young lawyer looking for career advancement... will her ethics and morals hold up?
Desideratum: Blood Bonds (HTML)
Diaba Doa (Seni Gaming) - Urban island setting. Tons of content. Gone on-hold recently.
Dilmur - Cyber Punk.

Earths Sexiest Heroes - Male or Female prog.
Elsa's Nightmares

Fall Out - Slow going development.
Fashion Business - Remade into VN. Choices of MC impacts direction of gameplay.
Female Agent - Multiple reboots, in demo stage again.
Forsaken - Dark Fantasy. You start as a happy, skilled, she-elf...
Fragile Innocence - Medieval, magic. Court intrigue. Play as a Prince (and he has a twin brother!) and a Princess. Complex.

Girl Life - QSP
Grace and Gallium - Fantasy.

Heal Slut - Depending on how you play it.
Heavy Five - Sci Fi
High Pressure - Steam Punk. Some puzzles. Overall interesting RPG.

//Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Story - I just noticed you've played this already.

Khendovir Chronicles: Rinets Quest - Two progs, male and female, mostly female content. Very gritty fantasy RPG.
kingdom of Deception

Life in Middle East - Some harsh, hard, topics.
Lily of the Valley - Anna EA territory.
Lost in Laminate - Sci Fi Player choice driven, some harsh content if sought out. (HTML)
Lust Campus - Bares passing resemblance to GGGB and ORS style VN games.
Lyla's Curse - Depending on how you play it. You are a little boxed in though.

Made Marion of Sherwood
Malleus Maleficarum - Warhammer! Hunt some Chaos! Or get f....by it...
Malevolent Planet - Sci Fi
Misadventures of Agent Romanov
Midnight Ride Home - Player choices have a huge impact on gameplay. VN. Can you get home safe, or not?

Naughty Lyanna - Depends on how you play but the point of the game tends toward "naughtiness" overall.
New Life - Text Java game. Either Female or Male to Female.
No More Golden Days - On Hold. (Harsh content is part of the storyline so beware.)
Not My Body - You awake in a body different from your own. Much mystery and horror.
Noxian Nights - Fantasy with corruption theme.

Oathbreaker - Fantasy. Court intrigue. Lesbian.
Of Birds and Bees - Horror themes.

Panacea - Gameplay is based on player choice, mostly.
Pandora's Box - Depending on how you play it. Male and Female Progs.
Planet Stronghold (Two games)

Queen of Thrones - Player choice has a major impact on gameplay, including whether bad ends occur.

Ravens Quest - Fantasy
Rise of the White Flower - Fantasy. Become a mage of note... or fall.

Selena: One Hour Agent - Timed missions can be off putting for some.
Sex Pool - Think DeadPool with female prog and sex ... sort of...
Shadows of the Night
Spiritbound - Fantasy
Starship Inanna - Sci Fi

The Corruption of Emma - Gameplay/themes depend on play choice.
The End of an Actress
The eWardrobe - Male to Female, probably On Hold again...
The Heiress of Sorcery
The Proteus Effect - Male to Female, computer game gone wrong...
The Sixth Realm - Choose either male or female prog.
Transylvania - Male to Female. Horror themes.

Wands and Witches - Choose male or female prog. Harry Potter Parody.
Whores of Thrones - Multiple Prog, males too.
Witchcraft

Zoe's Temptations - Urban Fantasy.

--
Downloaded Games not yet played, much of, but seem interesting based on reading on the surface.

Damaged Goods
Dark Fate Chronicles
Divergence: Beyond the Singularity
Exciting Games
I'm in Tamriel - Male and Female prog choice at beginning.
Special Request - Seems interesting but haven't played yet. Just downloaded earlier this month.
The Coroner Saga - Maybe headed towards Abandoned. Complicated storyline, not much sexual content at the moment.
The Last Enchantress - Reboot. Hopefully not as buggy as the earlier version.
The Office - Urban. Seems promising with an early play
The Office Wife - Urban. I've downloaded this several times (versions) but have not gotten around to playing it yet.
The Point of No Return - A little early to tell with this one but choices seems to impact gameplay some. Harsh themes.
Xenolov - Player makes some choices as both MC and a robot(?).... weirdness.
Zoey

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017
Here are some games that I like, not all of them but they are a pretty decent sampling. I think most of the games are geared more towards, or have options, for, smart or capable female protagonists. I lift out ones I saw mentioned already and I provided some info on some of them.

A Wife and Mother - Urban setting. Very slow developing storylines, little sexual content.
Afterlife - Male to Female. Dystopian setting.
Angle's Redemption - On Hold, some rough content though. Combat heavy.
Angelica Origins - Urban Fantasy with school setting in Italy.
Arizona - This might interest you., a little closer to Anna EA type content but school age prog.
Autumn Boulevard - Lots of gross males...but mostly you can avoid them. Horror themes.

Bloodlines: Revamp - Male or Female prog. Anti-cheat annoys some players. (HTML)
Bright Past - Urban life, hard times, fighting for her dreams.

Casual Desires - Urban life, happy girl with bright future and options.
Celeste Blake - Sci Fi
Cheeky Episodes - I am new to this one. Still developing but seems okay.
Chemical Change - Male to Female. VN. plays somewhat on how you make choices for the MC.
Cloud 10 - Sci Fi Male or Female prog.
Coming of Age - Depends on how you play but the point of the games towards "naughty" behavior.
CyberSin Red Ice - Cyber Punk

Defenestration - Far less content if you play smart. (Post apocalyptic - dystopian USSR setting.)
Desideratum: Blood Bonds (HTML)
Diaba Doa (Seni Gaming)
Dilmur - Cyber Punk.

Earths Sexiest Heroes
Elsa's Nightmares

Fall Out - Slow going development.
Fashion Business - Remade into VN. Choices of MC impacts direction of gameplay.
Female Agent - Multiple reboots, in demo stage again.
Forsaken - Dark Fantasy. You start as a happy, skilled, she-elf...
Fragile Innocence - Medieval, magic. Court intrigue. Play as a Prince (and he has a twin brother!) and a Princess. Complex.

Girl Life - QSP

Heal Slut - Depending on how you play it.
Heavy Five - Sci Fi
High Pressure - Steam Punk. Some puzzles. Overall interesting RPG.

//Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Story - I just noticed you've played this already.

Khendovir Chronicles: Rinets Quest - Two progs, male and female, mostly female content. Very gritty fantasy RPG.

Life in Middle East - Some harsh, hard, topics.
Lily of the Valley - Anna EA territory.
Lost in Laminate - Sci Fi Player choice driven, some harsh content if sought out. (HTML)
Lust Campus - Bares passing resemblance to GGGB and ORS style VN games.
Lyla's Curse - Depending on how you play it. You are a little boxed in though.

Made Marion of Sherwood
Malleus Maleficarum - Warhammer! Hunt some Chaos! Or get f....by it...
Malevolent Planet - Sci Fi
Midnight Ride Home - Player choices have a huge impact on gameplay. VN. Can you get home safe, or not?

Naughty Lyanna - Depends on how you play but the point of the game tends toward "naughtiness" overall.
No More Golden Days - On Hold. (Harsh content is part of the storyline so beware.)
Not My Body - You awake in a body different from your own. Much mystery and horror.

Oathbreaker - Fantasy. Court intrigue. Lesbian.
Of Birds and Bees - Horror themes.

Panacea - Gameplay is based on player choice, mostly.
Pandora's Box - Depending on how you play it. Male and Female Progs.
Planet Stronghold (Two games)

Queen of Thrones - Player choice has a major impact on gameplay, including whether bad ends occur.

Ravens Quest - Fantasy
Rise of the White Flower - Fantasy. Become a mage of note... or fall.

Sex Pool - Thank DeadPool with female prog and sex ... sort of...
Shadows of the Night

The Corruption of Emma - Gameplay/themes depend on play choice.
The eWardrobe - Male to Female, probably On Hold again...
The Heiress of Sorcery
The Proteus Effect - Male to Female, computer game gone wrong...
The Sixth Realm - Choose either male or female prog.
Transylvania - Male to Female. Horror themes.

Wands and Witches - Choose male or female prog. Harry Potter Parody.
Whores of Thrones - Multiple Prog, males too.
Witchcraft

--
Downloaded Games not yet played, much of, but seem interesting based on reading on the surface.

Damaged Goods
Dark Fate Chronicles
Divergence: Beyond the Singularity
Exciting Games
I'm in Tamriel - Male and Female prog choice at beginning.
Special Request - Seems interesting but haven't played yet. Just downloaded earlier this month.
The Coroner Saga - Maybe headed towards Abandoned. Complicated storyline, not much sexual content at the moment.
The Last Enchantress - Reboot
The Office
The Point of No Return - A little early to tell with this one but choices seems to impact gameplay some. Harsh themes.
Xenolov - Player makes some choices as both MC and a robot(?).... weirdness.
Zoey
Damn that's a huge list. Thank you, guess i have some games to play

Reactions: Tp

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Du

Dude, Lily is an idiot.
I would not call Lily an idiot but she is not sharp but you can play her as more idiotic than not if you want to.

Lily graduated from high-school and college so she is not a dunce. Lily is not shown as being a particularly smart person, however. She has a dead-end waitress job when the game begins in part due to getting married towards the end of college or just after and her husband writing a book so she is supporting them both to an extent along with living with her husband's father.

Early on you can see Lily being a bit bored with her life and her husband not giving her quite enough attention plus her friend is often trying to get her into trouble by reminding Lily of her past a hot party girl during her school days. It is the player's choice where all of the rest follows - for the most part.

The problem with that game is that there is not that much content unless you allow Lily to do idiotic things. That is a very common problem for many female protagonist games. Anna from Exciting Affection tends to fall into similar territory although I feel Anna is smarter, overall, then Lily is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both characters have more options to not be or do stupid things then Fleeting Iris does so I am attempting to use that as a bar of too low versus too high.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Female mc who is not retarded?
i know game where mc is smart enough to change her life and find new love
Female mc, lesbian incest content, transgender content also many others
Game have a multiple protagonists: second one is Jasmine and thrid one is Michelle (Yoon's step daughter)
You decide what choices they are making
Our Yoon: IMG_20210524_102150.jpg
Pleases have in mind game is still fresh but four updates were relased already so be patient till next update ( last one was yesterday )
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v0-395-after-choices.77485/

Reactions: Surprise & Delight