3D-Daz Feedback required

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Hey,
Bought new gpu and decided to learn daz in deep. Appreciate any feedback bout exposure, lighting, focus, etc.

zzxc.png
ewewe3.png

Used dforce on boobs. Rly love how it look:
aaaqqqsss.png
zxczxc2.png

any constructive feedback is appreciated

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Well shit, this actually looks pretty good,
the lighting is good, bright but still with contrast,
dynamic poses and not staring at the camera awkwardly,
The models look nice, (love that you cover a spectrum of shiny to matt skin texture so you don't always have that super model vibe daz tends to give off),
and futa to boot!

What kind of content are you looking to make? just art and pinup, or do you want to work on games in the future, and if so what type of game. There may be exercises that I could suggest that you can tune to experiment with to see how you might tackle certain challenges that may arise with meeting particular art goals.

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Thank you for feedback, Saki

ATM I am just practicing in rendering.

In near future I am planning to publish futa game with female futa player. Almost finished game framework on unity, now working on visual part. It gonna be something like open prerendered world with dialogues and some kind of "resource" management. A story plot in short: futa female (player) wanna be an idol (to be famous) and she trying to achieve it by in different ways. Exgibitionism, public sex\solo, gang bangs, etc

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
sounds good to me. If anything, I would suggest what kind of things you may need for such a game, ie a house, trying to make art as if you were prototyping your game ideas, so that over time you see where you are short and slowly build up a collection of assets. As I have build up my collection, it has made it easier to quickly get started with ideas.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
not bad. Although it is difficult for me to evaluate, since I hate futunari...) the Only thing is that you can change your Breasts in 2 pictures. This volume should be blurred at this angle))) And there is a violation of gravity) Well, it's not bad. Used Paper Tiger light?

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
sounds good to me. If anything, I would suggest what kind of things you may need for such a game, ie a house, trying to make art as if you were prototyping your game ideas, so that over time you see where you are short and slowly build up a collection of assets. As I have build up my collection, it has made it easier to quickly get started with ideas.
thank you for suggestion. Im working on my own asset collection, hope it would be enough to cover my game

not bad. Although it is difficult for me to evaluate, since I hate futunari...) the Only thing is that you can change your Breasts in 2 pictures. This volume should be blurred at this angle))) And there is a violation of gravity) Well, it's not bad. Used Paper Tiger light?
Hey, thank you for feedback.

Yea, boobs arent follow the physics at the second picture. Right after this image i configured dforce physics on boobs cuz noticed how it looks and the last two images was rendered w/ physics.

No, i didn't used lighting assets, first 3 out of 4 images was rendered on raw hdri map lighting without additional lights (and environment) but with some color mapping finetuning. Last one hdri + additional spot lights and color mapping tweaks

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Looking for feedback bout body. is she thicc enough? is she hot or too "overbodybuilded"? etc

dfdsffds3-ed.png

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I don't know about others, but I think there is a difference between, thicc and curvy.

When I use the term curvy, I usually think of the curves of the body being exaggerated, or being the focus.

Whereas with the term thicc, I usually think of the focus is that you can notice the body has thicker proportions (it can just be the legs, not the whole body), wich this does often lead to more curves as a result.

Thick can make curves, but curves do not mean thick. kina like a square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square.

With my practice with trying to make thick characters, at least the characters I like to make thicc, the legs and butt work just fine, but the rest of the body doesn't match. So instead of thicc, instead I think curvy. Or as you may say, body built.

having a built or bolted body is fine, a different style choice and not something i have experience with as I try to avoid such style.

As for the breasts, again it follows the theme of the rest of the upper body, a vibe of built or bolted, or one could argue artificial. To me, because the key shape or simplification I see is just that they are big around round, that they are artificial or bolted on.

If you wanted to express that the boobs were big, but not necessarily bolted on, then to avoid the artificial feeling they may give off, you would need to have another shape or line to be obvious, and that would be the top curve of the boob. Basically, to avoid the artificial feeling, the breast will need weight, which it looks like you've already know how to do from your other images. So I assume you were trying to make a more built body this time.

But assuming you were just trying to make the boobs look big, then the main shape there needs to be is, instead of spheres, a sphere with a slope on the top, like making the breast look like drooping water balloons. Boobs being round is a common way to show that they have volume. It's fine to keep the bottom/front of the boobs round. But the tops being round indicates being pushed up, or if there is nothing pushing up the boobs (clothes or an arm underneath) then the breast feel artificial, being over filled.

Now one challenge I find with making bigger boobs is that, to try to keep breast looking natural, they need this weight. But the bigger one wants to make boobs, the more the boobs have to be lowered down so that there is room for this sloping area. This can results in the boobs being low, which you don't want, you want them on the chest, and having them low may obscure the body, which is a detail of the art you may not want to loose. I took a bit of inspiration with how big anime titties are done, but I am not going to tell you what is the ultimate solution because I think trying to find the compromise between sag and no sag, trying to figure out how to make breasts look big without looking incorrect, and do so in a way that the artist finds comfortable, attractive, and repeatable is one way an artist can find their style. Thus there is no best boob design... or at least I don't think so.