• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Feedback on a game idea

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
my advice would be, trim it down, and do it by ALOT. maybe start with a "tutorial" area first, with some(but not all) of the fundamental ideas you want to implement.

limit to the bare minimum, so you can understand what will be needed to achieve your desired project. from what i read, i fear you will collapse before you even begin due to the sheer size of your ideas. DONT. start small, build upon it. that's how games like stardew valley managed to deliver.
I'm hoping to release a tech demo with all of the systems in place for 2 reasons. The 1st is to make sure that I can actually make the systems that I want and the 2nd is to show what kind of gameplay to expect. I'm not going to be adding a lot of girls into the first build because I would prefer to add a few at a time each update.