freezy9956

Aug 24, 2018
i have a problem with angela, tip says: "what about breakfast together? but before i need her the most lusty if i want to take her right there"

i got her stats maxed out but nothing happens in the morning

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
i have a problem with angela, tip says: "what about breakfast together? but before i need her the most lusty if i want to take her right there"

i got her stats maxed out but nothing happens in the morning
Hm... Can you share your save I'll take a look

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
If you are talking about after prologue and after Nora path then yes, we making adaption for new storyline for her
Quick question for you: When last I played this, I quit in frustration because I couldn't begin the quest for the Principal (forget her name atm) - the hint says to find her in the morning before school starts, but I could never trigger that event, even after a full restart. Is there some other factor that needs to be fulfilled for it or is it simply bugged?

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Quick question for you: When last I played this, I quit in frustration because I couldn't begin the quest for the Principal (forget her name atm) - the hint says to find her in the morning before school starts, but I could never trigger that event, even after a full restart. Is there some other factor that needs to be fulfilled for it or is it simply bugged?
There was bug connected to task achievement. It's fixed now. So you should have her in her office as usual

cryforPride

Oct 4, 2021
how the hell do i trigger Linda and the Gym? Game is saying 10 am. (weekends) in the Mall but nothing i do triggers it!

Last edited:

hdeez

Feb 4, 2024
i have problems with clara quest, cant make cocktail... and i cant progress further with sophia, cheerleader training doesnt work either

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
i have problems with clara quest, cant make cocktail... and i cant progress further with sophia, cheerleader training doesnt work either
If you use 1.27 it should be easy, I checked aat my version: coctail at kitchen, cheerleader training as tips says from 3 to 5 pm at the beach. For Sophia yeah it can be bug. Can fix it if you want, but her storyline will be updating in few updates soon for your knowing

NaughtyBoyInc

Oct 23, 2020
Full list of 1.27 Codes:

woofwonder+500$
puppyloveAdd +1 gifts of each type
barkbonanzaAdd all Questitems
furryfriendIncrease Qualification
ruffrescueIncrease Stamina by +20
houndheroToggle Back Button
pawfectmatchUnlock Gallery

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FavoriteTeacher-1.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes