Favorite 3D artists and what they are using?

AdmiralSanji

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, I'm a fan of Blackadder, KakiharaD and other 3D artist and I'd love to know what models and mods they are using to make their characters.
I've tried asking them but most either just reply with a vague answer like Daz3D, Poser, 3D or just don't reply at all. I was wondering if there were other people here who would also like to know more about what models and mods artists use to make a certain character and if there were 3D artists here to help us find out.

Thank you.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I follow several artists in DeviantArt and since most have original characters (and sometimes heavily modified) I wouldn't even bothered them asking lol
Two of my favorites are and . I know that Ero uses Poser and his models are 100% unique, made by him in 3DMax, while Kristin uses DAZ Studio (and she has a clone of herself).
I surely would like to know more about models and stuff, but for now, I'm interested in the ones created by game developers, like some have already been posted here, after reverse engineering, like DMD, DOD and so on... some character still not completely figured out. Sometimes It helps that some devs use the stock characters as is.

AdmiralSanji

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for sharing :).
It would be cool if we could use this thread or another to try and reverse engineer characters from games or comics we like, not just the famous ones. I'll take a look at the other threads you mentioned about DOD and DMD.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
There are sub-threads about DOD and DMD about what assets are used and another with the Fan-Arts
Same with Big Brother and a couple more.