3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9VUAlE.jpg

Overview:
Take on the role of an ordinary farm boy that left home seeking a glorious apprenticeship. You have had a couple of jobs, in fact, you have had a lot, more than you can count. Why do you keep getting fired? If you can't hold an apprenticeship at this castle, there is nowhere left!

Is a lifetime of failure leading the Apprentice to a greater purpose? Or will he fail in a blaze of glory like always? Perhaps with your help and some new friends, you can turn this Faulty Apprentice into a true hero!
Thread Updated: 2021-06-05
Release Date: 2020-09-10
Developer: AGL Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.4. + DLCs 4-5 (fixed)
Language: English
Voices: English
Store: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(1.4.9): - - - -
Extra: CG rip

fehyth Thanks for the link.
EhfwsD.png WWDTWE.jpg DZ7huK.png jG4d8f.png TlxQL4.png fTDFy%2F.png cEjum6.png ezspOj.png r4Ejrm.png Jx6qKT.png 1kuN28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 11125

I think it bugged, anytime i help out a guard. any guard with a request the first guard kills me

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
No sexual content yet, and there is very very mild nudity, if at all. Good art but barely any content at all.

after training with sword instructor... the game just stuck there
The sword training minigame is bugged, depending on the timing when you click it goes crazy, making it impossible to do the 3 combo hit, or it even frozes forcing to restart the game. I had a hard time to get it done right.

Reactions: Chaos Defender

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
And watch their subs go down when people realize this. Of course, I thought the game was fun to play for itself. Not that I would give more than a dollar or so for it, since I am paying <$5 for professionally developed games that offer a lot more content, but still...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Sad, the game is correct so far, wonder what the "full" version actually add in ?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes