2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I can bare with bad english translations...

But why no full screen mode? I know QSP is very well capable of running full screen.
If you want full screen mode just open the game and press Alt + enter... It might not be full screen as such but atleast you can't click off of the game :p

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Ok, there is always a first... First time I am going to say something AGAINST a game. Boring, stupid grinding to no avail... The models look badly wrong (the younger looks too young which gives me the creeps). But just for the sake of it, I worked my ass, and rose my depravity to see whether it improves after the second star, just to find this (see attatchments)... So feeling pissed and a bit stupid to have wasted my time with such a amazingly poor game, with so flawed script and ... WTF was this, is my final comment

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Btw, I have read the posts about A wife and a mother, a game I like, about how slow the plot goes and so on and so far... Compares with this it goes like an Indy speedracer

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Ok, there is always a first... First time I am going to say something AGAINST a game. Boring, stupid grinding to no avail... The models look badly wrong (the younger looks too young which gives me the creeps). But just for the sake of it, I worked my ass, and rose my depravity to see whether it improves after the second star, just to find this (see attatchments)... So feeling pissed and a bit stupid to have wasted my time with such a amazingly poor game, with so flawed script and ... WTF was this, is my final comment
Tbf, this game only has a framework and a sort of base to work with. Lack of content? Sure! But this was only the second update and he's clearly creating a foundation to work from. Chars are there, the how to get levels up is also partially implemented and from here he can start adding content and tweak the crap out of the grinding. *cough* last part was a hint @MBF ! *cough* :giggle:

Reactions: fernandopoo

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Jack-O, I had to look for the meaning of 'tbf', : ) It happens that it means "to be honest" and at the same time (well, not at the same time, I supose) "too busy fucking" according to the urban dictionary webpage, hahaha. Ok, I was feeling a bit regretful to have said those bad things about a perfect stranger who gives freely the product of his work (bad or simple, but work nonetheless). So, let me use the opportunity to say that u r right and that I have been a bit harsh with the guy. Nuff said.

Reactions: Jack-O

woody

Jan 31, 2017
gonna give this more time to update,kept running into dead ends with a blank screen when asking questions

winjih

Aug 15, 2017
Depravity level 2 -> so I broke the lock of bathroom and barged into it when it's Saturday 17:00, Emma was there, I clicked "Look". and guess what? STUCK. so now, what should I do?

U

User_150466

If given enough time it will hopefully be as good as MBF. At the moment there are too many black screens and unfortunately not enough content. Good luck to the developer!

nick43890

Jul 24, 2017
Very grindy right now and next to no content. Could be a decent game given more writing and dev time, but it's definitely been uploaded way too soon

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
I still can't see the options you can select in the selection bar. Anybody else having this issue? I added a picture as an example. This is in the kitchen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 188046

Overview:
John is the most common worker. Quite normal life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company. And also for a small salary. John has a family. Two adorable daughters and a wife. Wife, who in his youth subdued him with her beauty. You can't say she's so beautiful now, but John's not the cover guy too. Because of the difficult financial situation, they can not afford anything superfluous. John barely has enough money to feed his family and pay for the university for his beloved daughters. Because of John's failures, his wife loves him less. He can't even sleep with her in the same bed. Not to mention physiological needs. Constant scandals drives John crazy. But can he come together and finally change the balance of his life? Afford a luxury mansion and a car? It will be a hard work for him. Or will he choose an easier path?​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-08
Release Date: 2018-12-22
Developer: MBF games
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 99673 View attachment 99674 View attachment 99678 View attachment 99679 View attachment 99680 View attachment 99681 View attachment 188047 View attachment 188048 View attachment 188049 View attachment 188053 View attachment 188056 View attachment 188054
I like it, but how do I get it into fullscreen? lol

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
Some serious suggestions moving forward (aside from more options to pass time/rest in town aside from at work, which others already mentioned):
- A daughter being in the kitchen shouldn't prevent you from grabbing a cup of coffee or a meal
- Taking a shower, even if a hygiene system is eventually implemented, should give an energy +10 or more
- For convenience, warehouse work in town should be available from 15:00 on, since there's no way to pass time in town aside from going to the gym, which isn't the best option early game, since it burns a lot of energy you'd rather use making money (even if you're save/load cheating to get more rest at work uninterrupted)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote