UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone found out yet what's causing sandy's ending to always be of the "blue" variety?
I have the same issue as in that it's always Cunnilingus, no matter what.

fartface2

May 16, 2018
Anyone know how to get the miriam beatrice route tried everything I could think but nothing seems to work, can't afford the walkthrough.

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
I dont understand, why dev need 1 MONTH to make 5 images. Is this another patroean money farming game, which updates on monthly so they could farm as much money as they can from the people and then abandon the project.

Reactions: stevenSSSS

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I dont understand, why dev need 1 MONTH to make 5 images. Is this another patroean money farming game, which updates on monthly so they could farm as much money as they can from the people and then abandon the project.
They aren't making enough to be a money farm.

1300 won't cover the cost of a full time artist as well as money to live on, he's need a lot more for that.

1300 would barely cover my mortgage never mind bills. I wouldn't get out of bed for that much. He's earning peanuts and you act like he's sat back raking in mountains of cash.

Considering most decent artists charge between $50 and $250 per picture (time depending) just how far do you think that 1300 is going to stretch?

As for waiting a month for 5 pictures, there is no full time artist, he can't afford one. He's paying someone else for that and they will also have their own work to do so yes, it takes time.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
They aren't making enough to be a money farm.

1300 won't cover the cost of a full time artist as well as money to live on, he's need a lot more for that.

1300 would barely cover my mortgage never mind bills. I wouldn't get out of bed for that much. He's earning peanuts and you act like he's sat back raking in mountains of cash.

Considering most decent artists charge between $50 and $250 per picture (time depending) just how far do you think that 1300 is going to stretch?

As for waiting a month for 5 pictures, there is no full time artist, he can't afford one. He's paying someone else for that and they will also have their own work to do so yes, it takes time.
Thank you. Just when I thought nobody can understand that, you have explained it better than I ever could.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Is the config menu supposed to look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find a solution. I have no game audio and I can't seem to do anything with this menu.

Edit: Playing on 64-bit Windows 10, v0.34 of the game has audio for me but not the newest version.
If by audio you mean main menu music- I have pulled it out and preparing ost. Something more suitable and fitting.
If a problem with settings still stays, try newgrounds version.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think the more relevant problem is that the red squares are out of position. Is the newgrounds version actually the same game, or based on something else with the same content?

Jun 17, 2018
TFOI 0.36a

Win:

Mac:

Change log:
Miriam MB route is now updated with 4 images and continuation of that route.
I have finished script for Ghorza route and currently waiting for her scene to be done. If we are lucky, I will be able to update LD romance route as well (winner of the previous poll). Thank you for your support and stay tuned.
---------------------------------
(following text is mine)
Guys, I am a poor bastard from shithole in Russia, and even I donating 3 bloody dollars to this guy.
Game's really needs our support. Shake out from your socks, save from lunch, betray your homeland, whatever, but if the game will die, it will be loss of universal scale. Are we community or what?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Are we community or what?
Yes ... a pirating community.

You are asking a community of pirates to give money which is the exact opposite of the reason they come here.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the message you brought up, donate to a game if you can especially a quality one but i'm saying maybe don't bring up the community thing on a pirating site .... it won't end how you want it to.

I donate here and a few other games on and off. I don't keep it up monthly because I have a gaming hobby to fund and so many games I need to buy (Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr is pretty decent by the way). Many others also donate but asking never works.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Would love to back him but atm i am getting financialy fucked over by my own goverment

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes