EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FOI.jpg

Overview:
Each 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to defend but never to strike back. Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday. He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age.
That was one year ago...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: Winterlook
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - - MODDED WALKTHROUGH - GALLERY UNLOCKER -
Walkthrough Unofficial

Sjogras thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

TFOI_61_Color_Revised.jpg TFOI_59_ColorA.jpg TFOI_37_ColorD.jpg TFOI_39_ColorC.jpg TFOI_55_ColorA.jpg TFOI_70_ColorA.jpg TFOI_53_ColorA.jpg TFOI_54_Color.jpg

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wait a minute ... this is not Visual Novel.
I know the dev said so, but isn't this is the same as other games that choosing path/answer matters and have branches story ? While real VN is linear yet some has path ? ... now I'm confuse. :WutFace:
Well correct me if I'm wrong though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Visual novels can be done in a few different ways.. The common thread is that they are generally a mixed-medial novel with static graphics and sound. Some do use videos and gifs and as time goes along, the definitions get looser.
Kinetic is where you go along with the story and you generally don't have choices and if you do, they don't affect the story at all.
A "true" visual novel is the kind that plays like a "choose your own" adventure with just a few branching paths.
Finally, RPG hybrids are those that have visual novel style elements but with multiple variables that can result in numerous different endings.
So if you go by those definitions, this is a visual novel since you have about 2 to 3 different endings.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is a visual novel through and through, it's not a choose your own adventure, it's not a point-and-click and it's not a text-adventure. Also very mediocre with abundant UI glitches and unprofessional looking UI.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
pls before adding completed prefix check. Its is still in development

Reactions: Nemydier
Aug 5, 2016
Changelog for version 0.052(Got it from 8chan).

Things added in 0.05:
  • Sandy anal H scene(red option).
  • Sandy quest.
  • A start of Corporal quest.
  • 4k+ words.
  • Opportunity to earn some coins.
  • Some bug fixes.
  • A little bit more interaction with mother.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
New public build available

0.07 build

1) 4+ k new words

2) New H scene with mother.

3) Mother reaction to Dabna (If she is in your house)

4) Interaction with Corporal. (I plan to add her romance route in the next version)

5)Some bug fixes.

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes