kays

Jan 4, 2018
from the screenshots i love the models esp the black haired girl and the blonde on the desks kinda reminds me of the actres from gifted hope this game comes out good

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
i have to confess that the game intriguing me for some hours. but lost my interest after the first sexscene with the driver.
it would be a really cool game, but sadly its linear and forced. dont know if there are some real choices, but i highly doubt it.
sad.

Reactions: sasha777

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Another game created by a guy who hates women.
c'mon programers really do lack in social skills and thats not even a cliché. those lonesome zorros should corporate with a writer (mental healthy one) there are many amature writer on diverse literature websites, erotic literature websites who would be happy if they could provide some of their stories and the devs could build a game around that.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Could somebody please explain to me what to do in the clothing store? I tried to click on every object but I can't progress

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Where is the save folder?
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\FashionBusiness

I actually liked the slow pacing of this game. It really built up a hatred to wards the MC. But the game engine is frustratingly terrible

Took me about 4 hours to complete but 3 hours of that was game engine bullshit. 10/10 for the renders and animation though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Could somebody please explain to me what to do in the clothing store? I tried to click on every object but I can't progress
You got to the clothing store 3 or 4 times. If its the first lime with dick there are 6 or 7 items of clothing you have to look at they are all in 2 horizontal lines you need to go and look at. The engine is frustrating as sometimes you have to click twice. A couple of the items have an additional trigger point where you have to go to the dressing room to try the item on. There should be shimmering star thing in the changing room signalling you have to go there.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
You got to the clothing store 3 or 4 times. If its the first lime with dick there are 6 or 7 items of clothing you have to look at they are all in 2 horizontal lines you need to go and look at. The engine is frustrating as sometimes you have to click twice. A couple of the items have an additional trigger point where you have to go to the dressing room to try the item on. There should be shimmering star thing in the changing room signalling you have to go there.
Thank you for your answer, but it seems that my savegame is bugged. I looked at the clothes several times in several directions and nothing happened. There is also no shimmering like before, when you could interact with objects. So if someone has a savegame right after the first clothing store virisit with Dick, I'd be very grateful if he/she could share it

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where is the save folder?
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\FashionBusiness

I actually liked the slow pacing of this game. It really built up a hatred to wards the MC. But the game engine is frustratingly terrible

Took me about 4 hours to complete but 3 hours of that was game engine bullshit. 10/10 for the renders and animation though.
Many thanks

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
holy shit the game sucks really stupid RPGM game so annoying annoying what makes itself particularly noticeable when one drives to the office this shit ride is so annoyingly long annoying and boring nevertheless parts skipen it can take forever to get there one moves on foot one moves faster than

with the car and the game is so boring and you know exactly that it is done by everyone who screams at you and makes down but the worst is the boring tough story that is so slow and cumbersome I have at least enough of it
Thanks, you saved me from downloading

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Well I kind of liked Monica, she is really evil and completely narcissistic.

Plenty of renders of good quality but the slow moving around of unimportant people in huge rooms and buildings are incredibly boring. The car traveling is also tedious, the skip button actually don't let you skip to your destination, it just let´s you jump to the next conversation followed by more car traveling and another skip button.....followed by next conversation......

The writing/spelling is not the worst I have seen, but it's not good. And I really hate games that gives you choices to do things (like choosing which dress to pick) but to progress only one choice is possible. After an hour or so I'm deleting this.

Maybe the next episode will be better but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melix3
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes