Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
how to go to office
After you finished everything in the house, go outside and talk with Fred, your driver. He has a small hitting area, but it works. Talk to him and drive to office (at first to gas station, but you will see that).

Reactions: Mystic7

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This version is a part of the entire old version (stops after that the car is refueled at gas station) but there is some new contents and 1 full sex scene!
Compliments to the Dev for the fact that he's been able to put so many renders and animations in only 400 MB!

Reactions: Rebyc and j3wed

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
This version is a part of the entire old version (stops after that the car is refueled at gas station) but there is some new contents and 1 full sex scene!
Compliments to the Dev for the fact that he's been able to put so many renders and animations in only 400 MB!
Agree, he's a good dev and the game is above average.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Finally had time to try this new version, god damn @DecentMonkey you truly came back with bang. I was one of those that liked the old version even with its many problems, and only hoped you would fix the most essential but boy was I under estimating you. It has become quite rare to see developers that can take criticism, do something with said criticism and manage to deliver something that focuses on the faults and fix/change them, while also delivering more. You have been nothing but a good sport with all the, lets say shit, that you have had to endure. Keep this up and you will have an killer of a game ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
In order to prevent misunderstandings, after Ep1 has been redesigned, the dev would like to start immediately with Ep2. He wrote on patreon, that his script goes up to Ep3, at the moment.
If everything goes as it should, we see a bright future for one of the best games ever created in this genre ... if not the best.

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
In order to prevent misunderstandings, after Ep1 has been redesigned, the dev would like to start immediately with Ep2. He wrote on patreon, that his script goes up to Ep3best.
Going by the previous variant of the game, it was classified as ep.1 sooo by having his scripts going up to ep 3... does he mean he's written it well past the contents of what he's previously done? I know it kind of seems self explanatory but I just wanted to understand better since the newer version of ep. 1 was comparatively shorter to the previous one, albeit I really love the improvements the dev's implemented.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Going by the previous variant of the game, it was classified as ep.1 sooo by having his scripts going up to ep 3... does he mean he's written it well past the contents of what he's previously done? I know it kind of seems self explanatory but I just wanted to understand better since the newer version of ep. 1 was comparatively shorter to the previous one, albeit I really love the improvements the dev's implemented.
The rpg(!) version of Fashion Business, Monicas Adventures Ep1 is the complete story of Ep1. So far, so good. At the moment, DecentMonkey redesigns the complete(!) Ep1 in ren'py, even with more content then before. What we have played in ren'py was just version 0.1 of Ep1 ;)
He will after the rework continue with Ep2 and - hopefully - with Ep3 after that. When Ep1 is reworked in ren'py, with Ep2 completely new content will appear. So, the ren'py Ep1 ends where the rpg Ep1 ended, then we can enjoy brand new stuff. new renders, new story, new joy. :)

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes