macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sigh, all these cucks in here complaining that the game doesn't cater to their omnipresent femdom fantasy just because the first few lines of the description indicates otherwise.
its not about femdom fantasy.

its about playing someting original.

playing a femdom/control women is original, i dont know any game about that, and honestly if theyare, they probably can be counted on a amputee's fingers.

i talk about a femdom women who actually stay femdom.. and not starting like this and then fall into bitch-fest corruption and cock sucking all days, thoe kind of game can be counted by millions... almost all corrupted game are like this.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Same with me, slow movements, annoying slow and long car rides (even pressing skip), nothing worth mentioning after the first hour. And absolute no choices. One of the worst finds ever, sorry to say so.

Edit: Deleted the "Game" after having clicked enter for 1,5 hours. WHY 1,5 hours? because I was not willing to accept that I had totally wasted my time. There had to be something coming up, something making the waste of time a little worthwhile. So I finished the first day, super-annoyed. Only then I was ready to accept that it had been in vain.

Last edited:

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I stopped playing after ten or so minutes. It's slow. Unnecessarily slow. Whenever you think you are about to make progress it will suddenly stop to a bunch of renders with the character looking smug while talking/thinking to herself. Then you walk a few more paces and the game will stop again for more inner monologue.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
"female protagonist" "prostitution" "corruption" let me guess. its the type of game (same as any other female protagonist) where you play as a normal girl who turns into the biggest slut to ever lived, getting fucked by random dudes because... literaly the first most retarded reason dev came up with.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Really long, promising game with great graphics. just great. i hope ep2 wont take too long. or updates, or whatever.

Reactions: pixelLove

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Stuck at a lamp post...there is no rollback to get over the bug...and sloooooooooooow asf.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I tried to play, but the game is so slow that I had enough of 45 minutes. Boring
I switched to a movie after that office road, you were more resourceful than I am . I`ll try it again tomorrow but ... most likely i`ll delete it after next "office road" #boring

Reactions: Namco15

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Beautiful characters, some homeless ladies are a bit on the scary side.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
holy shit the game sucks really stupid RPGM game so annoying annoying what makes itself particularly noticeable when one drives to the office this shit ride is so annoyingly long annoying and boring nevertheless parts skipen it can take forever to get there one moves on foot one moves faster than

with the car and the game is so boring and you know exactly that it is done by everyone who screams at you and makes down but the worst is the boring tough story that is so slow and cumbersome I have at least enough of it

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes