Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi everyone
after leaving prison
she spent the first night in the clothing store
where should I spend the second night?
If I remember right, you need to go to the hotel (15 on map), get rejected there, then ask people randomly around, go to Shawarma (5) and finally get a room in hostel (7).

Mar 21, 2018
If I remember right, you need to go to the hotel (15 on map), get rejected there, then ask people randomly around, go to Shawarma (5) and finally get a room in hostel (7).
yes I did I was at the hotel (15)
then I talked to people on the street
but I can not go to Shawarma(5)
there are whores
and the Communitkat is like this:
"i'm not going to talk to whores
am i insane?"
to go to Shawarma (5) I pass by them
I do not know what to do now?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
yes I did I was at the hotel (15)
then I talked to people on the street
but I can not go to Shawarma(5)
there are whores
am i insane?"
to go to Shawarma (5) I pass by them
I do not know what to do now?
You need to ask people on the street for advice on where to stay. One map south of the map with the shawarma stand is where I found someone who said to ask the shawarma stand owner, but it is possible that you simply have to ask a half-dozen times or so and then anyone would give this recommendation. Until you get this recommendation, you won't get the dialogue from the shawarma stand owner. Once you do, though, he will tell you about the hostel and everything is straightforward from there.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
Mar 21, 2018
You need to ask people on the street for advice on where to stay. One map south of the map with the shawarma stand is where I found someone who said to ask the shawarma stand owner, but it is possible that you simply have to ask a half-dozen times or so and then anyone would give this recommendation. Until you get this recommendation, you won't get the dialogue from the shawarma stand owner. Once you do, though, he will tell you about the hostel and everything is straightforward from there.
fuck
and same thing again
I already have this order
"to ask in shawarma"
but to get there, I have to go past the whores
am i insane?"
What I should do now?
because it is slowly starting to upset me
until that moment everything was great
Now I have a problem

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Would have been nice to have known it was getting remade before spending over 3 hours playing the now-defunct version.
Grinding is one thing, but totally wasting peoples time is another matter.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Would have been nice to have known it was getting remade before spending over 3 hours playing the now-defunct version.
Even the actual version 1.004 isn’t a waste of time imho

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There were things to enjoy in the first version. I'd argue, though, that, if the game was a "[total] waste of... time" for you, then it was so whether or not there was a remake. Playing early versions always runs the risk that, e.g. saves won't be compatible going forward and thus the first playthrough is a "waste of time." If that bothers you, you probably want to reconsider playing early versions of any game.

Reactions: DecentMonkey

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
There were things to enjoy in the first version. I'd argue, though, that, if the game was a "[total] waste of... time" for you, then it was so whether or not there was a remake. Playing early versions always runs the risk that, e.g. saves won't be compatible going forward and thus the first playthrough is a "waste of time." If that bothers you, you probably want to reconsider playing early versions of any game.
Lol. Thanks for the advice Joe Steel.
I'll just ignore it & carry on doing what I'm doing.
If that's ok with you, that is.
Cheers.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Ужасное начало игры, похоже на Плохую мать , хорошую жену.
A terrible start to the game, similar to a Bad mother, a good wife

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Although now ... if you look, then only K-Pop
как они там? еще айдолы?
how are they there? still idols?

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
High cheekbones, narrow eyes, black hair. This is more the east of Russia, the far east. closer to Korea

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I agree with you, Thickgravy49.
I'll just ignore haters too and carry on making of awesome game ;)

Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the constructive criticism. It helps me make the game better. You will soon be convinced, i hope :)
Appreciate the reply, monkeyboy;)
Just to clarify, I'm not 'hating' on your game, or you for that matter.
In fact, like a lot about it.
I'm convinced already.
The renders are pretty damned good, Monica is awesome and the game concept interests me greatly as well.
I wasn't trying to say that your game was a waste of time at all(as some people seem to have taken it).
Only that in hindsight, if I had known it was to be re-made in ren'py, I would have waited for the re-make.
Hopefully I've cleared that up, but I dare say someone else will find something in this to take offence about.
It just seems to be the way of things on here;)

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Appreciate the reply, monkeyboy;)
Just to clarify, I'm not 'hating' on your game, or you for that matter.
In fact, like a lot about it.
I'm convinced already.
The renders are pretty damned good, Monica is awesome and the game concept interests me greatly as well.
I wasn't trying to say that your game was a waste of time at all(as some people seem to have taken it).
Only that in hindsight, if I had known it was to be re-made in ren'py, I would have waited for the re-make.
Hopefully I've cleared that up, but I dare say someone else will find something in this to take offence about.
It just seems to be the way of things on here;)
Before I start to play a new game I check if there is a thread about it on this site here. Then I read at least the last five pages of comments about the game. Only if it's still interesting after reading I play the game. Sometimes I decide to wait for the next or more future updates.
If you would have read the last five pages here before playing, you would have known about the rework of the game and probably wouldn't have played it.
Maybe this would be a good advise for you to follow in the future "to save your precious time"?

Reactions: GandiIV

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
the game is moved to Renpy, shame I will not understand anything if there is no indication or WALKTHROUGH :( :( , I do not understand the English, when the games in Rpg classic I can get on with. ;)

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Is there any content? And is this going to be mostly lesbian stuff? I'm not into that so much tbh.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Before I start to play a new game I check if there is a thread about it on this site here. Then I read at least the last five pages of comments about the game. Only if it's still interesting after reading I play the game. Sometimes I decide to wait for the next or more future updates.
If you would have read the last five pages here before playing, you would have known about the rework of the game and probably wouldn't have played it.
Maybe this would be a good advise for you to follow in the future "to save your precious time"?
Good for you for reading 5 pages of the thread. Have a gold star.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing, isn't it smart-arse?
Like I said to the other guy, thanks for the advice, though if I'd needed any from you, I would have asked for it.
What I do with my "precious time", is quite frankly, none of your business.
But thanks for your concern.
That brought a lump to my throat. Really.

Ps. Next time you offer someone some "advice", I "advise" you to get a dictionary out first.
You may just make more sense;)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thickgravy, you are being awfully aggressive in this thread. There's no need for the insults or the chip on your shoulder.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Good for you for reading 5 pages of the thread. Have a gold star.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing, isn't it smart-arse?
Like I said to the other guy, thanks for the advice, though if I'd needed any from you, I would have asked for it.
What I do with my "precious time", is quite frankly, none of your business.
But thanks for your concern.
That brought a lump to my throat. Really.

Ps. Next time you offer someone some "advice", I "advise" you to get a dictionary out first.
You may just make more sense;)
YOU complained about your time, not me! And I didn't insult you as you did with me! Btw. English is not my mother tongue!

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes