sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
this update seems to lag like fuck for me, all other versions were fine, no clue what's wrong with this one
Yeah feels a bit like there is some kind of memory leak. The longer you play the less responsive it becomes. Although task manager doesn't show any absurd memory or CPU usage. No idea what is happening there.

Reactions: CSNRC

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else getting a few exceptions, one when first entering the new bar and another when showing off in front of clients :(
The later appears to be caused by the new dance pole and crashes the game.
Note I am playing the compressed version.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I like the new update,but i have one question! Why the hell Melanie is the hottest girl from all girls in the game,even from the female protagonist Monica? I thing the female protagonist need to be the hottest girl,not some other girl,which mean Monica need to look like Melanie or even more hot from her - it will be very good if in future she will have some corrections(plastic surgery) on her body,so she can start to look like Melanie,even more hot! Everything else is fine and great - only the look on Monica in comparison with Melanie is not so good! :)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I like the new update,but i have one question! Why the hell Melanie is the hottest girl from all girls in the game,even from the female protagonist Monica? I thing the female protagonist need to be the hottest girl,not some other girl,which mean Monica need to look like Melanie or even more hot from her - it will be very good if in future she will have some corrections(plastic surgery) on her body,so she can start to look like Melanie,even more hot! Everything else is fine and great - only the look on Monica in comparison with Melanie is not so good! :)
....Melanie is a model, Monica ran the business, so it makes perfect sense that Melanie would be "hotter" than Monica. I think Monica looks perfect though and I wouldn't change a thing.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
....Melanie is a model, Monica ran the business, so it makes perfect sense that Melanie would be "hotter" than Monica. I think Monica looks perfect though and I wouldn't change a thing.

Monica is also model,don't forget she was the Boss on her company,so that's mean before to start to be a Boss,she was a model and in future she start to be a Boss,also don't you remember she was on the cover on the magazine - again Monica is also model and this mean she need to look like Melanie even more hot from her,because she is the Star in this game(the female protagonist) and i really hope this to change in future and she will start to look more hot from now!

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes