TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I went to a page belonging to the author of this game, and saw that there were several languages including mine, could it be that this is only for those who support Patron?
Tired of playing games only in English, and always having to do translations.:cry:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Recently played The Office Wife which contains dog scenes, why that game can still on Patreon?
If animal plays are allowed then Farm 218 storyline has a chance to continue?
It's strange that Patron hasn't blocked this yet, their policy there is very demanding, unless the developer has hidden the bestiality tag. :unsure:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
If links are down, please report it.
I'm downloading everything in sequence.
The FashionBusiness-EP3-V12-720 download, all the servers I chose are still super slow, but it takes 4 hours to download here.:sick:
There should be a torrent download, it's practical and fast.;)

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
then you haven't searched for torrent
i have posted many times
and rpdl also have
and why do you download sequence
when eps 1 and 2 and 3 are finished and have it all
Episode 1- 2- 3 are already complete, I already downloaded them, it's just that 3 has two versions vs 13 and vs 16.
I've also downloaded it. and I just downloaded Ep 4 now man it took more than 6 hours to download everything...
Now I'm going to take a break, so I can unpack everything tomorrow and have the work of translating them all into my language.... Tired of translating games, I've already found some games in my language, but it's very rare for this to happen.
I'm going to sleep now Brazil here 23:39 Pm.
I had a good weekend.:sleep::LOL:

Reactions: inicio157

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Episode 1- 2- 3 are already complete, I already downloaded them, it's just that 3 has two versions vs 13 and vs 16.
I've also downloaded it. and I just downloaded Ep 4 now man it took more than 6 hours to download everything...
Now I'm going to take a break, so I can unpack everything tomorrow and have the work of translating them all into my language.... Tired of translating games, I've already found some games in my language, but it's very rare for this to happen.
I'm going to sleep now Brazil here 23:39 Pm.
I had a good weekend.:sleep::LOL:
You need only this version. It include all staff.
Win/Linux (Extra 1080p, Not Activated): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes