Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The animations are really good in the bathroom ^^

Good start into episode 2. A bit to many clicks needed. Maybe let her change into whore outfit on her own after she got told so by her lady. That is just annoying after you cleaned up and want to deliver flyers that you have to manually change outfit. There the "leave" choice in every dialog should be gone. just another pointless click/skip moment.

And why were there no quest logs anymore? only a few. Maybe add the yellow hints to the quest tracker? "(option) Talk to ...." or something like that?

Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
I think you've made this game too complicated. The idea is great, Monica is an exceptional woman. But there is more and more complex content, I do not understand why, it does not make sense. Your art is lost in the complexity of content, we do not need this. Man just wasts time that he could use differently.

Hanmin6279

Apr 22, 2018
I am having error while opening the game after installed.At the opening of the apk it show renpy's edition and donot come continue and stopped running please help me . Is this happening only me or someone else ?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
What if Julia is behind all of this? Maybe Julia was also a rich bitch like Monica before she became Monica's maid.

Ardoo

Oct 26, 2018
Overall: The german translation will be reworked soon.
The problem there is, we get the files without the pictures and it first gets translated from Russian to English and sometimes that ends up being far off from what was intended and matched with the pictures. So only when we play the official version ourselves we see if the translation actually fit or not. So now we saw some that didnt add up and we will adress that.

Please remember, this is only a 0.1 Version for Episode 2
There is more content to come, and some of it is already being forshadowed, but not there yet.
So no, at the moment it is not possible to jump into action with characters at Monicas house.
But yes, there is some action with main character in this. Just continue to follow the main quest, which is getting in touch with Dick (and earning 5000$ for his tie).

Episode 1 was only a Prologue and not meant to have a lot of direct consequences, but the choices you made in Ep1 will influence your options in Ep2. It will open paths and scenes. Or lock it.

Because your corruption isnt high enough, or in other words: Monica isnt that desperate yet.
Also, this is 0.1. Not all content is in it yet, like what you just showed there. It just tells us that this will be an option in future updates. Be patient -again its only 0.1 of Episode2!
Thank You

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018
Can anybody help me out? Every time I try to start the android port THIS screen shows up:
Capture+_2018-12-18-18-05-29.png How to get rid of this and how do I NOT see it anymore?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Episode 1 to be specific, you think you can help me out with this problem?
it seem to only affect a specific devices. sorry, but I haven't figure out how to fix it. you can try using a different port for this game, I intended to do that but haven't got the time yet. I believed you're using port by spear1403 right? try the game made from different porter.

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018
it seem to only affect a specific devices. sorry, but I haven't figure out how to fix it. you can try using a different port for this game, I intended to do that but haven't got the time yet. I believed you're using port by spear1403 right? try the game made from different porter.
I am using a spear1403 port actually, I'll just switch porter and hope it works.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Aside from touching the driver's dick, is there any other sex scene with Monica yet? Or still blue balls
You play still Ep1. don't you? In Ep2 there is more action, even in v0.1. ;) Ep1 is made as a kind of prologue for the real action, which starts in Ep2, so now... :)

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Will second part of Episode 2 be more concentrated on continuation of office story or maybe in second part we get more action of falling path concentrated around Shawarma Kebab street corner? I would like to be more, because in first version there was practically nothing, only selling kebab fliers, any other options were dimmed as possible potential for the future. I hope this future occurs in the next update.

3.50 star(s) 215 Votes