macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"female protagonist" "prostitution" "corruption" let me guess. its the type of game (same as any other female protagonist) where you play as a normal girl who turns into the biggest slut to ever lived, getting fucked by random dudes because... literaly the first most retarded reason dev came up with.
you can actually see by yourself on the main pics...

first pics show the girl as boss, dominative.. and just before the last pic, you can see the exact same girl as a prostitute.

sooo, yeah, you got the thing..

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Got about 2 hours into the game, grinding through the piece of shit storytelling and whammo! got a bug that teleported Monica to fuck land and can't continue. There is no way in hell I am going to spend another 2 hours mashing the Enter key! Also there is a little hint of sexual content but nothing to warrant the 1.6 gigs. Other games are near completion and you have tons of sexual content. Not cool. Good renders... yeah kinda sloppy if you look closer, especially some poses where the feet go through the floor or the clothes clipping... yeah. Sloppy. Good rig to render so many images for sure but little to no care was given. When I render something I sometimes have to do it in layers and paste them on top of each other in post so I get some sort of quality. This guy has all he needs but knows not what to do with it.

Reactions: dav121

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Is it that grindy? fucking hell already downloaded it, might as well.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica!​
Finally, a game with a decent female lead with power and domination....

Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​
Or not........

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This designer has the skills to make a good game but (as my review notes) no idea how to make a game fun or interesting. It's almost insulting to the player to everything on rails, but slow rails that go nowhere. It's exactly the game an evil genius with mad skillz would make to torture players with promising graphics (other than the males) and gameplay, but no story payoff at all for the tens of thousands of clicks it takes to even make the game move at its glacial pace.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
What i understood about the game in first minute. The main chick is a bitch and it's very slow. I'm already doing that shit for 20 minutes and still didn't get anything else from it. I don't believe that any sentient being who playtested that didn't notice how tedious it is. Speed it up x5 and cut half of those scenes and you'll have playable version.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Aaaaaand then it crashed... Are you f***ing serious, man? I though i'll die of age first not the game.

Last edited:

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
sexy main character but hollllyyyyy shit everything is SLOW!
I appreciate the upload but FUCK..
I want to enjoy a game not sit there as everything moves so slow. car scenes are terrible, I'm on my phone playing a game while I wait for the car scene move from area to one then tap mouse a couple times after the dialogue. then waiting for each character to finish moving before you can even do anything.

Do you honestly wait for someone to finish exiting the room or area before you talk or walk somewhere?

Reactions: g22 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey, it's George as the asshole boss again. Just the other day I was talking about how much I love him in these kinds of roles. Blackmail and forced sex for all. Hooray! :evilsmile:
Shame the game doesn't appear to be any good though. :frown:

Reactions: yoyomistro

nazogaki

Feb 2, 2017
I'm totally fine with the MC having a terrible personality like this. But this game is so freaking slow in pretty much everything(kind of a gripe I have with lots of RPGM and similar engined games). Travel scenes, characters moving from one place to another, that quest that requires you to grab reports, and especially repetitive things like taking a bath, eating or getting dressed into a certain outfit. It's all so slow. I feel like the dev could've used Ren'Py and this would've been so much better. There are so many images and, if he's able to create such a large volume, then a VN format would benefit the game so much better.

I can tell the MC and some other characters were designed with a lot of care. Sucks that the game takes a few hours before anything happens.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
mmh.. i dont know..

description sound pretty nice, play as a rich bitch dominative and all. but then i saw that :
" If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing? "

and i am like :

no thanks... another fucking game with an girl who gonna be a bitch slave or something.

too bad, because i liked the idea at beginning to have a dominative/control women. but i m bored as fuck by the degrading women scheme
I felt the same too. I was expecting the fall from grace spiel at the end though, lol, so I didn't get my hopes up. Looks like some people are having issues so gonna pass for now, will check it out when it gets more content. If there is any hardcore would love it if someone could be a hero and post a screencap.

Sigh, all these cucks in here complaining that the game doesn't cater to their omnipresent femdom fantasy just because the first few lines of the description indicates otherwise.
"Insecure wannabe alpha bitches about how other peoples interests impede on his fragile world view" for $500, Alex.

holy shit the game sucks really stupid RPGM game so annoying annoying what makes itself particularly noticeable when one drives to the office this shit ride is so annoyingly long annoying and boring nevertheless parts skipen it can take forever to get there one moves on foot one moves faster than

with the car and the game is so boring and you know exactly that it is done by everyone who screams at you and makes down but the worst is the boring tough story that is so slow and cumbersome I have at least enough of it
Dude, I would love to read your posts, but everytime I try to I swear I feel like I'm about to get an aneurysm. Please use punctuation, it exists for a reason.

Reactions: Frosty2000
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes