batty154789

Nov 19, 2021
Deymm Monica is so fucking sexy
I just finished ep1 but didn't see any vaginal intercourse scenes with her? Did I miss something or there r non
Also i noticed that once u have made a choice, u can't go back. That seems very unfair bcz some idiots like me forgot to save per choice.So maybe a little upgrade on back function or a gallery

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I just finished ep1 but didn't see any vaginal intercourse scenes with her? Did I miss something or there r non
Also i noticed that once u have made a choice, u can't go back. That seems very unfair bcz some idiots like me forgot to save per choice.So maybe a little upgrade on back function or a gallery
When you start ep 2 you can start a new game and not import your ep1 save. This will have you answer questions which you can change any decision that matters. You didn't miss anything. ep1 seems more of a prologue once you get into the later episodes.

Reactions: EraRamp

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
- -

View attachment 3560342
Good news, everyone!
We have a pleasant surprise for you. In the last few updates, we've been treating you to some fiery content at Shiny Hole. The bright and beautiful girls on stage looked absolutely stunning. We hope you enjoyed this spectacle to the fullest. But we also know that you love the stories with the characters from this pub. That's why we've decided to give the girls a little break and treat you to a scene featuring a couple that many of you adore. So! You're in for a scene with the fabulous Claire and Joe!
We hope this news will delight you. We won't reveal everything at once, but we'll just say that in this update, you can also expect a scene with another beloved character. So stay with us and be the first to hear the fresh news.
View attachment 3560344
I wonder if at some point they will do a sex scene with Monica and Claire, it would be a shame if it didn't happen considering that Claire is one of the few people that Monica really likes.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
this is for eps1,1 and shall be extracted in the game folder
and only for vers 1,1
use extract here
not extract to
View attachment Quests.rar
maybe search the thread in future helps
and if you haven't done it you should read the FAQ
especial about eps2

Reactions: EraRamp

carlosaca

Feb 5, 2022
Ok, claire will be in next update, fantastic i love claire, but i got a question, does it mean that the melanie escene in shiny hold won't be in the next update?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Ok, claire will be in next update, fantastic i love claire, but i got a question, does it mean that the Melanie escene in shiny hold won't be in the next update?
I'm afraid too (ofc Claire scene can be not in SH location, so it wouldn`t be 2 scenes in same place, that won`t happen for sure, but this news makes me sad a little - last Melanie`s scenes except tattoo one, was small, but she`s 2nd MC of the game)- so tattoo 2 will be moved also. Overall there are a lot of "but but but".

If i could tell good news about Mel -ill'd do it. For now its zero info except that tattoo 2 would be after SH scene. How much updates it would take - i dunno.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
But this also can mean great overwrite of SH and Melanie content - it was supposed to be "variants" not straight storyline.
Also Melanie`s tattoos timeline - for real it should be before SH content and not to be shown on public until Friends party.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes