Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I mined all of the ore that I had access to and there's not enough to complete the quest. I tried going into the innermost shaft entrance and wouldn't let me? I also don't see the recipe for making a smelting furnace in my craft list, and did give Derrick 20 copper ore. Is there a WT for this part? Thanks.

billylee26

May 28, 2018
Use your hammer tool to open the fence along the North border of Redd's farm. Cut tree to get into area if required.
The blocked cave is along the back left stone wall. I cut the trees by the blocked cave entrance and then equip a bomb
thx man. how to talk to laura father? amanda told to ask laura father for expensive item

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
I really like the atmosphere of this game, but what really fucks me up is that the Storry progresses via Time not via Quest progression. I understand the mechanic in terms of the fathers illnes and the farming idea, but it basicly means that you cant play it effektive without the walkthrough. You woud simply miss to mutch and waste to mutch time this way. And i really like to play my games blind.

Reactions: FlowerJohn

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Where is the silver ingot specifically located, to give to Derrick to get the shovel? And where is Derrick's shop located, according to the dev's Patreon post? Thanks.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Where is the silver ingot specifically located, to give to Derrick to get the shovel? And where is Derrick's shop located, according to the dev's Patreon post? Thanks.
I hold at least 20 copper ore and talk to Derek in front of the mine. He gives me a shovel and tells me he is giving me a furnace
recipe. He does not give the recipe and I have lots of space in my inventory. (To progress with making ingots you need 20 iron ore and the furnace recipe. I could not get these so used the save editer for the furnace recipe and more iron ore. R11

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
How do you get more water for the water can?
You have to leave the farm and go to the right of the town past another farm and across a bridge to the community well. Stand next to the well and hit the space bar to replenish your bucket. Be sure to use the shift key to move faster cause it's a pain!

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I hold at least 20 copper ore and talk to Derek in front of the mine. He gives me a shovel and tells me he is giving me a furnace
recipe. He does not give the recipe and I have lots of space in my inventory. (To progress with making ingots you need 20 iron ore and the furnace recipe. I could not get these so used the save editer for the furnace recipe and more iron ore. R11
Thanks, I gave him 20 copper and didn't get either the shove or the recipe. I did find some more copper and iron ore at the monster's mine near the mountain. I hope the fixes for the bugs are posted soon, cause I kinda like this game.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
You might want to give your save file along with it, to see whether that'd help people.
Thanks, for this edit it works to add the cheat menu to the game.

Can the function that is called to use cheats be assinged to a keystroke like m. I would like to call it from anywhere in the game, noit just from the cheat crystal in Redds house.

Also I see some open positions for
additions to the cheat Map. Do you know now to build a GUI to ask for a time, read it and advance the game to the time. I hate waiting hours in the game for an event scheduled at a certain time.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
When I tried to explore to the left of the blue one-eyed goblin near the mountain the game totally froze, and the MC muttered something about wishing Trevor would arrive and Sam was there too but wasn't invited?! I had restart my computer.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes