Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Not being able to make ingots does not stop game play. do not give DEREK the ore and this bug can be worked around by Using the the save editor to create some copper ingots.

I am not far enough along to try this in R11.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I held the black powder and talked to Derek. He used it for a BOMB. I think you need at least 5. After the BOMB cleared the tunnel I still had all my black powder in inventory. It might be a bug that MC still has the powder after giving it to DEREK.
So you say dont give black powder to derek and keep playing ?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
So you say dont give black powder to derek and keep playing ?
I held 8 black powder that I found. When I talked to Derek he thanked me for the powder, built a BOMB and used it.

The powder was not removed from inventory.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Not being able to make ingots does not stop game play. do not give DEREK the ore and this bug can be worked around by Using the the save editor to create some copper ingots.

I am not far enough along to try this in R11.
FurnaceCopperIngot.png

I do not know what the shovel is for. DO NOT hold it. Holding it causes the error in the Menu. I dropped it cause it does not work. The furnace is built with a recipe that uses rock, wood, and iron ore. I was able to craft a furnace and make an ingot.

I do not know how long it takes to make an ingot. I made it a night and had one ingot next morning. place the furnace in a
clearing at the farm.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Unfortunatly Sovel Problem Not Fixed Yet :cry::cry:
I Played fron Begening But Its Not Fixed :cry::cry:
Black Screen Bug After First Party Fixed But Most Importent Bug That Was Shovel Hold and Using It Dont Fixed Yet :cry::cry:
So Dont Play The Game :cautious: Because When You Came To That Point It Will Be Useless :cry::cry:

The shovel is useless. Select it and drop it so you do not get an error.
You can make ingots if you Craft a furnace using the recipe DEREK gave you

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I held 8 black powder that I found. When I talked to Derek he thanked me for the powder, built a BOMB and used it.

The powder was not removed from inventory.
Yes thats what resoult I had too
But after mine tonel opening and bring 20 ore to derek he will give you a shovel that using it makes error and you cant go after that

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I think shovel a tool for making ignot and meling ores :unsure:
but unfortunatly it useless because of error :cry:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Odd, for me the save just won't show up in the load screen. I put it in the right folder, and I've used plenty of rpgm games before, just no luck.
Try starting a new game, making a couple of saves on there, then replace your save by the file posted above. That's how I did it.

The scenes are much more enjoyable with text!

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Yes thats what resoult I had too
But after mine tonel opening and bring 20 ore to derek he will give you a shovel that using it makes error and you cant go after that
I did not need the shovel for making ingots. You can craft a furnace and make an ingot without a shovel.
I selected the shovel and droped it.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
wheres nina date spot that need bom?
Use your hammer tool to open the fence along the North border of Redd's farm. Cut tree to get into area if required.
The blocked cave is along the back left stone wall. I cut the trees by the blocked cave entrance and then equip a bomb

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I did not need the shovel for making ingots. You can craft a furnace and make an ingot without a shovel.
I selected the shovel and droped it.
You can not Discard a tool. Transfering the shovel to the chest in the farm will get it out of inventory
so you do not equip it and see the menu bug.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R11 is a release that is worth paying for.
I plan to contribute every month a usable release comes out.
( Once the VN version is released for $5 I will join patreon
I have played most of the R11 game and found only minor bugs that can easily be worked around.
key
** major bug with easy workaround.
* minor bugs not effecting game play
*u usability request

**1. Shovel causes Menu error when Equiped. (Put shovel in chest.
I do not know of anything that the shovel is needed for.
2. The furnace can be crafted. When I gave Derek the 20 copper ore he did not give me the
furnace recipe. (I added the furnace recipe with the save editer
3. Does it take all night to make 1 ingot?
*? 4. Laura no longer takes flowers as gifts.
*5. If you stand in front of Roxie door before 6:00 AM. WHen vincent comes out MC and Vincent are both next to door.
I used this to get in early and see the vincent and Roxie talking about going to goblem mt.

6.The area across the ravine is no longer available for mining because you can not get accross ravine.

*u 7.Usability request. Instead of a cheat crystal. Call the cheat function from anywhere by entering the key M for map.

*u 8. A function that is needed for all is to advance time to a time you enter.
It is painful to wait around for 10:00 AM, or 22:00, 23:00 or 0:00

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes