haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Black Screen Bug When Use Invisble Technice For Sneaking To Amandas Room In Elise Houses Upstair . If You Came Back Downstair Black Screen Continue
Elise.jpg

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I am unable to equip any new item. I hit equip and it leaves the axe and scythe as my items. Anybody know how to unequip them?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I Have The Same Problem and I Couldnt Find any Way To Fix It
On R10.52 If you turn the volume up you can hear walking steps. I have been able to find my way in the dark to the bed in redds house. If you wait to sleep the black goes away.

I have made it through the Lake party in R11. The black screen coming back from the Lake Party has been fixed in R11.

On the day after the Lake Party Roxie shows up at Mia house and it appears like Goblem mt might be next.

The game dies on me when I walk to the well. I am noticing that there is a glitch or black sky by the bridge to well.
When I try to walk over it the game stops and game window goes away.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
In the beginning of the game; how do "interact with the well"?? I am "holding" the bucket, but I only get an error sound with pressing "shift", and clicking the well does nothing. Neither does pressing enter!
Are you facing the well and touching it when you hit enter? The direction MC is looking is important. Enter is the key I use.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Can someone please help me and tell where the spiked fruits are? I took the quest long ago and dont even know where to start and look, the only answer in this thread is a picture with no text telling where it is taken, does not help at all..
Not available to find until Goblem MT. After you find 8 R10.52 Mia using them does not appear to be coded yet.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Odd, for me the save just won't show up in the load screen. I put it in the right folder, and I've used plenty of rpgm games before, just no luck.

Try starting a new game then saving to that slot so it registers in the global save or the save.config.

Then after you have created a save in your own game then overwrite it with the one I provided

Also just in case... the save file is has to be unzipped first.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Unfortunatly Sovel Problem Not Fixed Yet :cry::cry:
I Played fron Begening But Its Not Fixed :cry::cry:
Black Screen Bug After First Party Fixed But Most Importent Bug That Was Shovel Hold and Using It Dont Fixed Yet :cry::cry:
So Dont Play The Game :cautious: Because When You Came To That Point It Will Be Useless :cry::cry:
Shovel Problem.jpg

Sep 1, 2018
Are you facing the well and touching it when you hit enter? The direction MC is looking is important. Enter is the key I use.
Yes. I even tried to restart the game, but that didn't help. Before replying to you I decided to try once more, after restarting my computer, and guess what, i magically worked now. So.. everythings fine, I guess. Thanks.

Jan 4, 2018
Can you share your save, please? Beacuse I played already 3 times but ı can't go furthure day 3 beacuse always some bugs stoped me like Vincent talk, vincent house scene and another quest. So please share you save with us :(

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Try starting a new game then saving to that slot so it registers in the global save or the save.config.

Then after you have created a save in your own game then overwrite it with the one I provided

Also just in case... the save file is has to be unzipped first.
Fair enough to ask, yes I had unzipped it.
I tried as you suggested, making a new game/saving to get the global save then overwriting, but no dice.
I even tried downloading the crunched version, but no difference.

E: Figured it out, I guess the issue was I literally needed to overwrite that specific save slot with the fixed one. I had assumed I could just add it as a different save slot. Thanks!

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I can not deliver the black powder to the miner, is it a bug?
I held the black powder and talked to Derek. He used it for a BOMB. I think you need at least 5. After the BOMB cleared the tunnel I still had all my black powder in inventory. It might be a bug that MC still has the powder after giving it to DEREK.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes