Others Abandoned fApp [v1.1] [fApp Team]

fApp Team

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2018
Cool game, i like it, the art is great and the conversations are funny :D keep up the good work!(y)
That new char Emma, when is she coming? :D
The Emma storyline is out in the newest version! Let me know if you're still seeing the previous one and where (web, android)

fApp Team

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2018
Gah, online link should be updated on the OP. The real link is now (we're out of demo and building the real thing now)

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Didn't bother unlocking all the pics, but it's as linear as you'd expect. Definitely too annoying to replay with how slow the text moves.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The Emma storyline is out in the newest version! Let me know if you're still seeing the previous one and where (web, android)
sorry, my bad, i taught she is the new third charcacter, i forgot that her name is Emma :D

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
This is a minor nitpick, but at the start of the game when you're selecting a girl I wish you could click anywhere on the box rather than having to click on the text. It makes a big difference when playing from a touch device.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
On hold

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
bueno, este juego realmente es algo que se busca dentro de la comunidad, sabemos de antemano que encontrar juegos para Android que no sean una novela visual es muy difícil, espero que el proyecto pueda continuar ya que realmente vale la pena