• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
no change for the screwdriver that does not appear in night 2?
It does appear, after chiku smashes the window, look at the ground, is laying there on the floor, the game doesn't give it to you without you picking it up and it doesn't appear until then.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
2nd this ^. looks good so far. and not too hard at all. very good scenes
It's actually very easy when you figure out the mechanics and what you can get away with. I really like how even though she has a pre-determined pathing, she also has the "thinking" spot where she can decide which path she wants to take. I hope dev adds a few more of those where she can stop halfway through a pathing and decide to do something else. Then again, that would make things REALLY hard when multiple girls are added.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
thanks, but as i said i tried to search but idk why couldn't find it, i wasn't lazy.
I searchedfor Frankie's FunClub in more version but i could't find it, didn't thought to write without '
Easy.If the game isn't here, make a request and hope someone creates a proper game thread.

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Arcade owns me here.
Does anyone have any(literally any) good nsfw game recommendations that falls into management(micromanagement) money,etc, to build up/buy in-game? I enjoy the grind and checking the results

unsightable

Jan 19, 2021
Is there any jumpscares in Arcade Mode? I'm a wuss and would not like to get jumpscared more than 12 times today.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes