• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

PaYrO212

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a reason why the arcane mode crash me?
It freeze when the night guard look straight at the camera after loading finished

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
the horny spray in question
One purchase for one use, there are 4 girls.

Spray is only useful after you've already gotten rich, at which point, you don't need it anymore, because... well, you're rich, you've already bought everything... You're clearly earning money just fine without the spray, if you ever find yourself affording the spray. xD

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
One purchase for one use, there are 4 girls.

Spray is only useful after you've already gotten rich, at which point, you don't need it anymore, because... well, you're rich, you've already bought everything... You're clearly earning money just fine without the spray, if you ever find yourself affording the spray. xD
ok, my advice if you want to get a bit of easy money (even if it's little, just so you can afford the cum jar, at this point it is easier to get more) is to go on hard mode (you get bonuses) and go to the locker room where the objects are. once there re-stock the closet and do the Marie sliding puzzle on the wall, between the bonuses for playing hard more and the puzzle you should at least get a little bit of money. No girl ever enters that room, so you can stay there and kill time if you want. If the lights go out don't worry, keep at it, the clock doesn't stop, at 6 AM you are gonna finish anyway.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
ok, my advice if you want to get a bit of easy money (even if it's little, just so you can afford the cum jar, at this point it is easier to get more) is to go on hard mode (you get bonuses) and go to the locker room where the objects are. once there re-stock the closet and do the Marie sliding puzzle on the wall, between the bonuses for playing hard more and the puzzle you should at least get a little bit of money. No girl ever enters that room, so you can stay there and kill time if you want. If the lights go out don't worry, keep at it, the clock doesn't stop, at 6 AM you are gonna finish anyway.
I don't need help earning money, i discovered the one strat to rule them all, but it involves ignoring the FNAF elements entirely, just finish all the tasks before the girls come out of their rooms, and then just sit in your office for the rest of the game.

My point is that this is terrible game design, on several layers. :p

You're not punished for letting the girls out of their rooms, you're ONLY punished for not completing the tasks. Which means that is the ONLY thing you need to focus on, completing the tasks, anything else is irrelevant.

It's awful game design, lmao!

Finish tasks ASAP, just get them all done in one go, hide in the staff room while you finish the puzzle for some extra cash, boom... money... But it isn't compelling gameplay, as this strategy ignores the entire point of the game, which IS dealing with the girls... You just do the tasks, and then hide for the rest of the match.

And then, once you can afford the cum jar, you just repeat what you already do, and cum in a jar on top of that for even MORE extra cash per game... You're still just sitting around, twiddling your thumbs for 5-10 minutes straight though waiting for the game to end, lol, it's not compelling gameplay... It's awful.

I mean i'd go out there and tangle with the girls, if i wasn't punished for getting caught by them, lmao... I mean the gameplay loop regularly consists of just going AFK, i don't need horny sprays, i'f i'm not confronting the girls... This is what i mean by, you not needing horny sprays if you can afford it. :p

The strategy that allows you to afford horny sprays, also allows you to entirely avoid the girls, completely... You don't need it, the sprays are useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruh12333

Drakeulous

Mar 15, 2018
I don't need help earning money, i discovered the one strat to rule them all, but it involves ignoring the FNAF elements entirely, just finish all the tasks before the girls come out of their rooms, and then just sit in your office for the rest of the game.

My point is that this is terrible game design, on several layers. :p

You're not punished for letting the girls out of their rooms, you're ONLY punished for not completing the tasks. Which means that is the ONLY thing you need to focus on, completing the tasks, anything else is irrelevant.

It's awful game design, lmao!

Finish tasks ASAP, just get them all done in one go, hide in the staff room while you finish the puzzle for some extra cash, boom... money... But it isn't compelling gameplay, as this strategy ignores the entire point of the game, which IS dealing with the girls... You just do the tasks, and then hide for the rest of the match.

And then, once you can afford the cum jar, you just repeat what you already do, and cum in a jar on top of that for even MORE extra cash per game... You're still just sitting around, twiddling your thumbs for 5-10 minutes straight though waiting for the game to end, lol, it's not compelling gameplay... It's awful.

I mean i'd go out there and tangle with the girls, if i wasn't punished for getting caught by them, lmao... I mean the gameplay loop regularly consists of just going AFK, i don't need horny sprays, i'f i'm not confronting the girls... This is what i mean by, you not needing horny sprays if you can afford it. :p

The strategy that allows you to afford horny sprays, also allows you to entirely avoid the girls, completely... You don't need it, the sprays are useless.
even if you don't get it in one go you can put your companion outside of the left side door and close it. just have it distract them all while you finish those tasks.

SIGFOR

Jul 6, 2020
Am I missing something or are the different skins useless now outside of their special scenes? Every scene defaults to the standard skin it seems???

UserV530

Dec 4, 2021
make sure your full game directory has only English characters and no Russian or any other characters
otherwise redownload and make sure nothing such as a third-party antivirus is messing with the "bepinex > core" files. besides that i cant help you troubleshoot bepinex
thank you so much, The problem is on my directory. thanks again for the help.

Reactions: Europefan69

LoriLove

Feb 22, 2024
Could anyone assist me with fixing the game's performance on my end? I have an RTX 4070 Super and a Ryzen 7 5800x3D and yet I get 20 fps with medium settings in the main menu, as well as massive frame drops whenever any of the girls are on screen or when I look towards areas where the girls are hidden. In other areas, where these issues don't happen, I get easy 200+ stable fps. I've tried limiting the fps among many other options and I have found no solution.
In the player.log file that is created in the Appdata\LocalLow\FatalFireStudio\FAP N.A.F ARCADE MODE folder, I noticed these lines:
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER (ID=0x2783)
Vendor: (null)
VRAM: 3072 MB
Driver: 31.0.15.5244

That VRAM line specifically really confuses me, I have 12GB of VRAM not 3GB, and the Vendor line showing (null) is also weird. The game never even reaches using 2GB of VRAM and again, this is odd as I thought 4GB minimum were required. This could explain the frame drops. I'm thinking maybe the game just isn't recognizing the GPU properly but as to how to fix it, I have no clue.
Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: Using dxvk alleviated these issues. In the main menu I now get stable frames that I limited to 180. VRAM usage still doesn't go beyond 3GB though. In-game I still experience lots of drops in the same areas I mentioned above, but it is a lot more enjoyable now. Any other tips are still welcome, as the frame drops become worse of the course of playing.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes