Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
anyone got a skunked/shrunked version? I'd like to save space for when the full game comes out.

I played it and I like it... there are games with 0.2 or even 0.8 that have less meat to them... basically we meet 3 female characters (Mom not included as we part ways early), we learn about MC's power and how his sexomancy works (MC's name can be changed), we are given a decent exposition on worldbuilding (Fantasytown does really sound like a nice place to be) we are introduced to the affinity system and we are told how MC will earn money.
@starboy66 this could be counted as a 0.0.5 without it being false advertisement. typos are scarce.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi this is the developer. First off let me say as I posted above and in the game that the numbering was to let people know this is only a small taste of what I have in store. If you go to and read my Patreon it explain I already have lots more game already completed and additional content however it needs to be in a more completed state until I can fully release.
I am a programmer of many years and I understand it's much better to do shorter cycles of releases then big bangs the often never get completed and I like to get feedback earlier on then later. I have already published a game here in the past.
Some people in this thread have said I am asking for money for what I have done in this release -- That is not true at all. If it was I would not have uploaded it here for free.
What I am looking for is people to check out my Patreon page and think if they wish to partner with me to help me build future content with me. The next release will have much of the basic game mechanics and more content and it is mostly done already. (see my Patreon page for details)

I have tried to be as honest and open on what content is there. If that is not what you want please do not download it.

Thank you for all those who are already supporting me from this and my previous work.
I decided to take a crack at your game after reading through all the comments- it is most definitely only a couple minutes of gameplay, but I don't really see the harm in releasing it as a little intro. As others have said, I've seen "0.1" releases with less content than this.

People are just trollin' you for the "0.00" release version- it's low-hanging fruit, if you will, and hard to resist. I think they were just a little taken aback by it as it's pretty much unheard of on here, and of course, unsurprisingly, a couple of them are jumping the gun and assuming things. You obviously had good intentions by not calling it "0.01" since it's definitely far from what most would consider a "release." Maybe a better idea in the future would be to call it something like "0.01 Demo/Preview/Intro." Anyway, I look forward to seeing the full release- good luck with the game.

P.S. Since you posted it with the intention of seeking feedback, I'll give you some. I'd say as an intro it's not weak, but not strong either, mostly due to the fact that it's just so, so short. My gut reaction to it is "intrigue," but in my personal opinion, introductions should pack more of a punch and have more purpose. It was enough to make me curious to play more though, so that's a start.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Best part of this game?
Funny comment for the "0.0.0" ver

Futur game "-0.0.0" you just have name and a menu picture

Edit: But seriously, it's a good "proof of concept"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i knew i already hear dat dev name. :FeelsGoodMan:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I decided to take a crack at your game after reading through all the comments- it is most definitely only a couple minutes of gameplay, but I don't really see the harm in releasing it as a little intro. As others have said, I've seen "0.1" releases with less content than this.

People are just trollin' you for the "0.00" release version- it's low-hanging fruit, if you will, and hard to resist. I think they were just a little taken aback by it as it's pretty much unheard of on here, and of course, unsurprisingly, a couple of them are jumping the gun and assuming things. You obviously had good intentions by not calling it "0.01" since it's definitely far from what most would consider a "release." Maybe a better idea in the future would be to call it something like "0.01 Demo/Preview/Intro." Anyway, I look forward to seeing the full release- good luck with the game.

P.S. Since you posted it with the intention of seeking feedback, I'll give you some. I'd say as an intro it's not weak, but not strong either, mostly due to the fact that it's just so, so short. My gut reaction to it is "intrigue," but in my personal opinion, introductions should pack more of a punch and have more purpose. It was enough to make me curious to play more though, so that's a start.
Can't share the opinnion, a short intro that has a few bugs, for example if you roll back in the conversation with Mia you will be able to increase the affection level from friend to date to lover and after that the game will have the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The relationship system seems a bit bland for what I have seen, it would be interesting if at least you can have a more complex relationship with characters rather than the typical.

Overall I find it very short and not truly worth trying, the concept being nothing new (at least for now) and well we don't even know what fetishes are gonna be included in the game.

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
Adun's wisdom is strong with this one. Actually, this very well could become a new type of fetish

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The comments on this topic is probably better than the game itself

Reactions: RRX

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
You play the protagonist who finds out he has supernatural abilities that get unlocked by having sex with women.
Curious
  1. Is it based on the amount?
  2. The race?
  3. The class of the women ?
  4. The individual women?
  5. Chance?
  6. Fate?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Did anyone actually try this game? Is there really no content? It seems everyone is just joking about the version. It is a fantasy game with a male protagonist, which makes me interested. I'll see if I can actually give it a shot when I got time.

Although I agree, version 0.0.0 is pretty dumb, hahaahahah.

I am kind of wondering where all these 3D games get their models, they all look very similar.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes