Ren'Py Fantasy Harem: Heroine Backdoor [v0.93] [DAssman]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
You know whats another good way to avoid the adds?

Avoiding the game altogether.

If a dev is trying to pester me into giving him money, it has a tendency to invoke the opposite reaction.
Thanks for your message!

Some advertisements were looping in an unintended manner on initial versions, that was already resolved some updates ago.

Now only a small message should appear if choosing an exclusive feature, and that is just a portion of the available content.

If there are still annoying ads hindering gameplay, I would like to know where they are so I can fix it.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
I'm going to be honest here, while the game itself isn't particularly special it's also not terrible, that being said the fact there's a bunch of stuff paywalled and constantly seeing ads to your patreon pretty much ruins what was already A somewhat mid experience. I'm the type of person who financially support creators who I think deserve it regardless of if there special patreon content or not and honestly when A creator puts out all the content available and and simply says if you like what I make please support if possible it goes A long way for me and gives me A higher opinion of them, especially because I've always had the belief that your work should speak for you and that if you're confident in your work you don't need to lock content behind A paywall because people will naturally want to support good work. When I see something like this though all it comes off as is that your not confident in what you're putting out and honestly gives me A negative view of that game as A whole. If you absolutely need to do something to incentivize support then I think having the version on this site always being 1 build behind the patreon version is the best way to handle it and it lets people see everything you made in it's entirety while still knowing that if they support they'll get to see more of the game sooner.

It's A lot of words so I'll just sum it up, but you don't need constant ads for support and with the massive amount of games on this site it's only going to harm you, so I think it'd be best to take A step back and think of A more user friendly way to gain support since despite what some people may say this site is A very good way to introduce people to your game and gain support.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I can't figure out how to progress frieren each time it says she is not interested in that and is annoyed I've tried multiple ways and still same results

ALevelEnjoyer

Formerly 'alevelenjoyer'
May 13, 2024
I can't figure out how to progress frieren each time it says she is not interested in that and is annoyed I've tried multiple ways and still same results
There are some things she likes to do and others things she doesn't.

You have to do some things she likes first, and then she learns to like other stuff.

After she cums she is not open for stuff she doesn't like.

Tarvisk

Apr 23, 2021
Her interests are "Hug" and "Ass grope".

Requirement:
1. Quests > Frieren Quest = (FR4.) You can influence her preferences.
2. Preparing quite a number of materials for its

How to find out:
Keep investigate her for a couple times using "Something different?" option when talking to her.
Until almost options under "Frieren Stats > Preferences" show "No interest" (except Oral/Vaginal/Anal sex)

EDIT:
Next time I retried with pprevious save but not successful. All were "not interested and got annoyed"
At that pointI think the game, maybe, is random at that sh*t, OR that's a bug there, Idk
Still trying the game, did not donate yet so can't tell anything.

Haha, Idk what I should laugh at but here it is, congrats me! Untitled.png

EDIT 2:
Again, but I think I found out what really happened, maybe about "Bond" stats
Sure you can grind this, orchange it using SaveEditOnline.com or Universal Ren'Py Mod
What to change: "fribond" and "girlbond"
Mine was changed up to 200.
Then she just orgasmed right first time "Hug" or "Ass Grope", didn't check other choices.

Last edited:

Tarvisk

Apr 23, 2021
Looks like a bug.

It should be impossible to get some of these options on "No interest".

Post your save here and I will look at it and review the code if necessary.
Let me test some more times. I did change a lot in save file though, dk if it caused the bugs
And I forced changing her bonding due to not increasing even a bit

Reactions: DAssman

Tarvisk

Apr 23, 2021
Before I report more, I want to ask one thing first:

1. First choice with "any" options at Bond lv >200, made her orgasm > Choose "sex" with her right after that work as expected
2. But only "First choice with "any" options at Bond lv >200, made her orgasm" part and not choosing Sex with her, instead still "teasing" her by other "Tease/Service" options, that could make her interest decreasing, am I right?

Because right after choosing a number of "Tease/Service", I could not Sex with her anymore, and failed.

I really feel the Frieren's mini game was very tricky. We need more detail about that mini game, the "horny" progress bar or any to know she has orgasmed. Or at least makes it easier. Even "cheating", Idk what I'd done wrong!
Funny thing is, I've unlocked (and saved) all her scenes but DID NOT make her orgasm lol

Btw, here is my save

Last edited:

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Before I report more, I want to ask one thing first:

1. First choice with "any" options at Bond lv >200, made her orgasm > Choose "sex" with her right after that work as expected
2. But only "First choice with "any" options at Bond lv >200, made her orgasm" part and not choosing Sex with her, instead still "teasing" her by other "Tease/Service" options, that could make her interest decreasing, am I right?

Because right after choosing a number of "Tease/Service", I could not Sex with her anymore, and failed.

I really feel the Frieren's mini game was very tricky. We need more detail about that mini game, the "horny" progress bar or any to know she has orgasmed. Or at least makes it easier. Even "cheating", Idk what I'd done wrong!

Btw, here is my save
I was already considering adding a progress bar for this on future versions, looks like the correct choice.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Tarvisk

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Her interests are "Hug" and "Ass grope".

Requirement:
1. Quests > Frieren Quest = (FR4.) You can influence her preferences.
2. Preparing quite a number of materials for its

How to find out:
Keep investigate her for a couple times using "Something different?" option when talking to her.
Until almost options under "Frieren Stats > Preferences" show "No interest" (except Oral/Vaginal/Anal sex)

EDIT:
Next time I retried with pprevious save but not successful. All were "not interested and got annoyed"
At that pointI think the game, maybe, is random at that sh*t, OR that's a bug there, Idk
Still trying the game, did not donate yet so can't tell anything.

Haha, Idk what I should laugh at but here it is, congrats me! View attachment 3638487

EDIT 2:
Again, but I think I found out what really happened, maybe about "Bond" stats
Sure you can grind this, orchange it using SaveEditOnline.com or Universal Ren'Py Mod
What to change: "fribond" and "girlbond"
Mine was changed up to 200.
Then she just orgasmed right first time "Hug" or "Ass Grope", didn't check other choices.
Yeah all of mine say No interest

Reactions: DAssman
Feb 25, 2022
Patreon post image.png
Hello everyone!

To improve the experience for all players, please answer this poll about bugs in Old Profession and Fantasy Harem.

You can also leave a comment to bring attention to whatever you think needs fixing/improving.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote