RPGM Abandoned Fantasy Gals Dating Sim [Demo] [DatingSimGuy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tittle screen Desire.png
Overview:
This game uses honey select characters and it uses RPG Maker VX Ace. But don't worry as there are no battles and no big maps to to hinder your enjoyment. Much of the game is guided by menus. Character development and girl preferences are pivotal to dating sims so this game wont have sex romps unless it matches the character and even how your relationship stands. Player choice is too important in dating sims so my aim is to offer equal content to all characters so if you decide to support me keep that in mind.

Updated: July 27 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre: Harem, mm/f, ff/m, Exhibitionism, Pregnancy, Elves, Female Domination, Twin Sisters, MILF
(Additional Info: Voiced, Prequel/Sequel, Store...)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Angelica classroom normal.png Derkizell basement 3.png Desiree lick 2.png Gloria mall.png Gretel park normal.png Twins theater happy.png

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
This is a gross macfag unfriendly VXAce game.... I would love to check the game out.... for drow and purple demon reasons... but macfag can't has vxAce.

FGDSGuy

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Saw this guy's concept in /weg/, let's see if it pays off.
Same here. Though it will be hard. I will be the first one to admit that some parts (Mainly the CG quality) are rather amateurish. It will be an interesting ride.

This is a gross macfag unfriendly VXAce game.... I would love to check the game out.... for drow and purple demon reasons... but macfag can't has vxAce.
Sorry to hear that. Will research how to deal with that but a quick google seems to imply that Mac support is not a thing, will still try though (Also Linux)

FGDSGuy

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I like the characters in the game and the theme.
Thanks. There are others to come though their progression will be diferent since their porpuse is to provide H-content while the rest of the characters develops.

Oh by the way you can use CTRL to skip text (Be careful its pretty fast) and also ALT to hide the text box however it wont work on dim backgrounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: revan335

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Jesus Christ, I'm sorry dude, but I wish you would put more effort into this.
It's just the basic Honey Select maps and backgrounds, characters have very little work put into them and the renders look blurry and bad, because I'm assuming you haven't looked at any of the guides to make the game look better. The RPG Maker aspect looks bland and generic as well, there are typos and grammatical mistakes aplenty.
You just want a quick cash grab, at least make it seem more believable for the patreon shills to spend money on this load of baloney.

Last edited:
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

People have given constructive criticism on /weg/. I say dev is just a troll.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Should tag this as abandoned. Dev expected easy money.

FGDSGuy

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, Merry Christmass ti everyone.
Well where to start? Well i can say i was no trolling but i did expect it to be an easy buck but thats was just in part because if it was only money i would had gone the incest (or tenants for patreon) route. I wont go and make excuses why i did indeed abandoned the game because it would be taken with a huge grain of salt (For good reason) but i can only say i decided to take on with a different mentality now that im not as desperate as back then (Due to a better lyfestyle) and so decided to port it to Renpy and now think of it more as the desire to make the game than profit from it. Of course its only talk if i dont deliver so there is nothing more for me to do than work on it and show im serious (Or im bluffing). As for the quality, sadly the models wont improve due to my weak hardware so yeah the game will keep sucking in the visuals.

Anyways here are the links for the game, there is no new content as its focused mainly on getting all the code sorted out for easier coding on future content.

Linux

MAC

WIN

Reactions: Anonymous100
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote